g malone vs ice cube

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 6:11 AM

i thought g malone was dissing ice cube a little while ago but now he made this track in honor of ice cube.
check it out:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.15469/title.glasses-malone-may-1st
|there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I don't know what's going on with this... He was dissing the hell out of Cube before and then everybody started jumping on the bandwagon.... Then baby down went at glasses but people on glasses' nutz couldn't say sh*t because baby down got skills.

2. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I follow this dude since the begenning , we was always gives shout outs to Cube before even before the beef.
    I forget who started it but it wasn't G Malone ? Right? By the way the video is cool and a mixtape comin named "Cold As Ice"
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:26 PM

yeah g malone honor cube on this track its all good

4. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Hi-Man2.0 wrote:
    I follow this dude since the begenning , we was always gives shout outs to Cube before even before the beef.
    I forget who started it but it wasn't G Malone ? Right? By the way the video is cool and a mixtape comin named "Cold As Ice"

I think it started with that proposed, "No Country for Old Men" mixtape and whom ever were involved including Crooked i.. It seemed like it all happened at around the same time though. G Malone was talking sh*t saying that Cube was at some signing in Watts and when he (G Malone) showed up, Cube was scared of him... . it's in one of those old Ice Cube blogs.... Cube said something like, "I fear no man but god." After G Malone, all the nobodys started dissing Cube, trying to get their shine....

5. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 3:21 AM

mav72 wrote:
    Hi-Man2.0 wrote:

I think it started with that proposed, "No Country for Old Men" mixtape and whom ever were involved including Crooked i.. It seemed like it all happened at around the same time though. G Malone was talking sh*t saying that Cube was at some signing in Watts and when he (G Malone) showed up, Cube was scared of him... . it's in one of those old Ice Cube blogs.... Cube said something like, "I fear no man but god." After G Malone, all the nobodys started dissing Cube, trying to get their shine....

Ok, thanks But Wasn't started before with the new west begin help from the OGs ? Or maybe it was to justfy their lack of respect
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Hi-Man2.0 wrote:
    Ok, thanks But Wasn't started before with the new west begin help from the OGs ? Or maybe it was to justfy their lack of respect

I think it started when west coast rappers were mad because Dre was only helping out people like 50 and Em... Then the hate spread to Snoop and Cube... Probably because they put out albums... Actually, Chill from CMW did the music on G Malone's "Ain't Scared" song and there was no beef but Chill caught G Malone saying some stuff out on stage so more beef jumped off. Here's a link but I don't have time to make it clickable... So Chill even put G Malone on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbbYJdrC4GI

Edit: Oh I guess this site automatically makes links clickable...

7. Re: g malone vs ice cube

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:38 AM

mav72 wrote:
    Hi-Man2.0 wrote:

I think it started when west coast rappers were mad because Dre was only helping out people like 50 and Em... Then the hate spread to Snoop and Cube... Probably because they put out albums... Actually, Chill from CMW did the music on G Malone's "Ain't Scared" song and there was no beef but Chill caught G Malone saying some stuff out on stage so more beef jumped off. Here's a link but I don't have time to make it clickable... So Chill even put G Malone on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbbYJdrC4GI

Edit: Oh I guess this site automatically makes links clickable...

THX
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newsletter Signup