BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:03 PM

The following news has not been confirmed by official sources, but it is what dubcnn is hearing right now... Word is that after the release of Ice Cube's new album "Raw Footage", he will probably be hitting the studio to work on a new Westside Connection album.

Now for those thinking that Mack 10 has reunited with Ice Cube and WC, we have to dissapoint you. From what we're hearing, it is likely that The Game will be replacing Mack 10 as the third member of WSC. You can get a first taste of the trio on "Raw Footage" on a track, ironically titled "Get Use To It".

The Game also made an appearance on WC's last album "Guilty By Affiliation" on the track "West Coast Voodoo", and Ice Cube made an appearance in The Game's current hit single "Game's Pain", where Game calls Cube his favorite rapper.

We are still waiting on a confirmation from the artists, but dubcnn will be keeping you updated as always!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:09 PM

WDF??? The Game?? That dick riding bitch?? Fuck man, I'm really mad bout dat :mad::mad: Cube shouldn't take the game who knows maybe there will be a beef again like in gay-unit ... Shit, shit ... The Game already succed enough dick !!

Boycott the game :excl:

2. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:44 PM

shit man wtf are you talking about?? how has game sucked dick? he got fucked over so he stood up for himself. i seriously don't get where you're coming from:wacko:

3. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:10 PM

if it is called WSC.. it should include Mack 10.. if not, it needs a new name.

Can't do NWA without Eazy E.. can;t do WSC without Mack 10

4. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 8:40 AM

Mack 10 was good in WSC, but if its true the game will take WSC even higher. i think there gonna kick ass!!!

5. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Hey man I just don't like the game right ? That's just my opinion and sorry

6. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:39 AM

thatzgreat newz the game is ammazing raper

7. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 5:30 PM

1ST THINGS 1ST, MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO THE REAL WESTCOAST KING!!!

2ND, GAME?? WHY?? I MEAN HE COOL AN ALL DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I JUST DON'T THINK HE'S LYRICALLY SKILLED ENOUGH TO HOLD WEIGHT WIT, CUBE AND DUB C..

OK OK HE CAN RAP NO DOUBT, BUT I PROMISE THERE ISN'T A ICE CUBE OR DUB C RECORD THAT I HEARD AND WAS CONFUSED ABOUT THE CONTENT OF WHAT WAS BEING SAID, GAME HAS TOO MANY ISSUES, 1ST HE FROM COMPTON, THEN IT'S LA ALL DAY, THEN HE A BLOOD, BUT THEN HE YELLIN OUT CRIP THIS AND THAT, I MEAN WE JUST CAN'T HAVE THAT MESS GOIN ON UNDER WESTSIDE CONNECTION YA' KNOW??

HONESTLY, I'D RATHER IT JUST BE THE TWO OF THEM UNTIL A BETTER QUALIFIED WESTCOAST G CAN BE ADDED..

NEVER HATIN THO' SO IF CUBE IS GOOD WIT IT, THE I'M GUESSIN HE GOT SOMETHIN AMAZING IN STORE FOR US..THE WORD ON GAME WAS JUST SHOCKING THO...

8. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:27 AM

hmm i like the game, but i seriously don't think he can replace Mack10... that's my opnion

9. Re: BREAKING NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:20 PM

he don't need Mack10 riding his jock no mo', so i hope to hell he aint comin back. u c where 10 went witout Cube (hold on, da dominoes pizza man is knockin at my door...damn....Mack10 does deliver.....pizza)