Cigars

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:11 PM

i'm curious, i know cube like his cigars. some in da game r jus showin out, but he seem to really enjoy smokin dem big cigars. i was wonderin if anyone know if he smoke a certain type. i like da cohiba and ashton brand myself

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cigars

Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:08 AM

...I posted questions about the type of cigars Cube smokes several months ago but never got a decent reply. I smoke stogies myself and know it's an acquired "hobby". I like both of the cigars you mentioned above. where do you buy from?

2. Re: Cigars

Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Generally i hit up one of the local tobacco stores. I prefer that over a discount store. MakersMark has a good cigar too if you like somethin different. It's soaked in bourbon so it has a slight bourbon taste to it. i aint a big bourbon drinker (like goose, hen and patrone), but the cigar is a good smoke

3. Re: Cigars

Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Some of my other favorites...i gots some expensive tastes. if you gonna go....go big.

Arturo Fuente. Charles the Great. Excalibur. H. Upmann. La Gloria Cubana. Lamb’s Club. Macanudo Cafe. Montecristo. Oliva. Padron. Partagas. Punch. Romeo Y Julieta. Rocky Patel

4. Re: Cigars

Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:01 AM

...You have good taste my friend. Generally, I like whiskey, Bourbon or Cognac with any of the sticks you mentioned above. How long you been smokin'?

5. Re: Cigars

Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 2:54 PM

bout 10 years, off and on. I try not to overdo it, but I enjoy a good cigar. i particularly like being in my ride, sunroof open, smokin a high end cigar and checkin out the sights....if you feel me. A good quality cigar is very different than a bad one, and even among the good ones you have to experiment to find what you like...and what yo don't.

6. Re: Cigars

Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:36 PM

..."I've been smokin' about 4 years and still consider myself a "novice". I have noticed my taste go from mild & crappy to high-end appreciation. Have you tried Gurkha?

7. Re: Cigars

Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM

i haven't tried that one!

8. Re: Cigars

Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 7:15 AM

...You better believe that I had a nice smoke on the night of November 4th, 2008. I hope you did as well, friend. :cool:

Newsletter Signup