Cube's New 'Do

Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:00 PM

What do y'all think of Cube's afro. I saw him in concert last year (August 27, 07) and thought the hair was temporary... I thought it didn't suit him at first but now I'm getting used to it. Even if i didn't like it, it's Cube's hair, not mine. Who am i to hate? Anyway provide some input playas!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Fri, May 30, 2008 at 1:22 AM

I do like the fro but HATE:mad: the goat t on the chin. Yup! It's his wear but just like the clean beard look makes him sexier. The fuller beard makes him look fluffy in the face and now I just want to pinch his fat cheeks:biggrin:

2. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Fri, May 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM

he pulls it off well.. makes him look angry.. it could be for a movie roll or something so it will go away in time

3. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Sat, May 31, 2008 at 2:12 AM

I think he should shave that shit bald...like he did for the Death Certificate Album. Just to let fools know who's back but never left, from what i heard off the new album He's Not F***ing Around with these guy's. That what i think..?:ninja:

4. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Sat, May 31, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Yea YOUTUBE Angie Martinez interview with Ice Cube and he says its for a movie.

5. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:37 PM
  6. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:04 PM

I agree with shoeaholic...I think anything fits him....His ass is fine. I love them cheeks too!!!:wub:

7. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:37 AM

looks like it was for the move "Longshots" about him being a football coach with a star female QB.

8. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:23 PM

he just doin him, probably for a movie, but wit his self confidence he pulls off any look. like he rap....you gotta do urself. long as you doing urself, you kool, and cant no one else do u!

9. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I still see fluffy cheeks!!:blush:

10. Re: Cube's New 'Do

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 12:42 AM

shoeaholic...lol....i don't think i look at him quite da same way u do!!

Newsletter Signup