Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Call the march on Washington Cube! This North Carolina raised white-boy that has been a fan since 'kill at will' will stand in your army any day, any time. Truth/justice seekers must unite. I have many white friends that believe the same as you; that these devils must pay and that they only seek to enslave all that they can regardless of color or creed.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:40 AM

:blink::unsure::wacko:

2. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:09 PM

WTF are you talking about...

Cube and the much more radical Malcolm X? Pleaze

3. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Cube loves his fans dude. It doesn't matter what color you are. If you don't believe me, watch some interviews.

Look he said he doesn't hate anybody, his lyrics always been missunderstood by people. Trust me, I also thought that way. He just STAY TRUE TO THE GAME.

4. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:19 AM

What gets me is Reydin is a white person who hates white people... Dude, where your self-respect at?!?!

5. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:59 PM

The best way to beat them is…

“Beat ‘em up with your brain like the Japanese” from the song "Pressure" Killa Mike and Ice Cube.

The leaders of this world only respond to dollars for the most part.

Look at what we spend our money on in order to make change.

Things we spend our money on that tells the leaders they don’t have to change…

1. Cash Value Life Insurance

2. Most cell phone plans (support companies that charge a flat monthly fee for unlimited talk time)

3. Gasoline cars (Buy electric vehicles for myriad of reasons)

4. Air Jordans (When we don’t fund our Roth IRA’s or children’s college funds)

I could go on.

The VOTE that counts is with your dollar.

6. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:36 AM

cube respects all his fans no matter their colour most of his fans are from europe for example amsterdam all white niggas out there

7. Re: Cube=the Malcolm X of our generation

Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:55 PM

lol :laugh:

Newsletter Signup