How did you know Ice Cube ?

Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM

I know him since I know N.W.A :D What 'bout you ?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Sat, May 10, 2008 at 6:56 PM

open his album and see me right next to cube...dats how I know him.:wub:

2. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:06 AM

People telling me I should check out Fuck the Police from N.W.A, I didn't really know who was who the only name I heard about was Dre and Eazy.

One day I was playing GTA: San Andreas with radio los santos, I really started to get into ice cube and N.W.A. Today was a good day :biggrin:

3. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:29 AM

from the late 80's when I was in college.. lost, pissed, rebellious and found Cube. listening ever since

4. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:30 AM

well, me I always related to his messages, both political and social. Of course, I really love the way he delivers it. His way with words. I've always wanted to an entertainer so when he colabed with YoYo it was HOT!!

5. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I discovered ICE CUBE when I watched his movie Next Friday 4 or 5 years ago and his musical carrer interested me. Since this time ICE CUBE is my favorite rapper.

6. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Sat, May 17, 2008 at 1:33 AM

N.W.A. and Boyz N Da Hood......

7. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM

...I might know a lil sumthin' 'bout CIA. ~:cool:

8. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Wuz up Cube I am a very big fan of yours and also an inspiring script writer. I am looking forward to you reading my script and possibly working on it with you!

9. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:07 AM

You guys actually think Cube comes here and reads this?:laugh: and excutedbyicecube your a joke, standing next to him :rolleyes: lets come back to reality people, you don't "KNOW HIM" you know him through his music and thats where it stops.:ninja:

10. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, May 28, 2008 at 3:51 AM

You never know, executedbyicecube could know Cube...

11. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, May 28, 2008 at 6:23 AM

I think it was around early 90' I started to listen to him. the music he released at that time is still some of my favorite music/rap ever, his NWA material as well.

12. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, May 28, 2008 at 7:23 AM

It was the Predator album for me. I freaked out when I heard WHEN WILL THEY SHOOT?

I have been a hardcore fan ever since.

13. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:01 AM

:angry:
    I caught on to his lyrics back in the day of C.I.A. but he got me hooked on Eazy E shit. Once I found out he wrote alot of Eazy's material.

14. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:51 AM

the old good days N.W.A
    i was lil boy at that time
    and i learned alot from this man , by the way at that time all music like NWA,2pac and many other good rappers wasn t accepted by the governement in my country and considered as a crime and that was the beginning of the 90´s, but i used to taking the risk anyway just because i felt that such music and lyrics is real and against the racism and hypocrites who take control over the system , which is totally different now a days.

15. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:15 PM

the friday films were awesome, they got me into cube.

16. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:19 AM

From one old track :biggrin:

17. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:26 AM

I'm Been A Ice Cube Fan Since C.I.A.!

18. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:20 PM

I discovered Ice Cube when he was with NWA. I have loved his sound ever since. I love the fact that he's sound is so UNIQUE. You KNOW it's Cube on da mike. I also love the fact that he is a GENTLEMAN FIRST...then a family man,film & music producer, artist you name it...that's him, charity work! He is all of that! I just love the fact that I don't hear bad stuff about him in the news. Only good! I truly admire his wife!! Behind EVERY STRONG,BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN...IS A STRONG BLACK MAN GRINNING!!! Keep smiling Cube!! May God continue to bless you and your fabulous family!
    A lifetime admirer from the Bay Area.
    Peace & Blessings
    Shari :smile:

19. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:36 PM

A few years ago friend told me about Cube. He told me to listen AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted. That is my best album from Cube.

20. Re: How did you know Ice Cube ?

Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 1:23 PM

Cube we're once of the first rap artists i heard, and i heard rap since i were really really young, so my bro' told me 'bout cube actually. since that day i've listened to cube!