h20 avatar h20

i hope someone really reads this and dont just delete it

Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 4:25 AM

i hope someone really reads this and dont just delete it

To whom it may concern:

Greetings! My name is Harold Osborne also know as Harold Muhammad. I live in a small town in southern California called Lake Elsinore. I am a member of the Nation of Islam – however due to several personal reasons I do not attend the meetings as I feel I should or would like. So I am not sending you this as a “member of the Nation of Islam” Right now it’s nearly 1am in the morning and something just told me to get up and send this idea to you.

I don’t know if you have any connections at all to Spike Lee or any of the other independent film makers – but I figure I’d send the revelation and see where it lands. I woke up in the middle of the night and asked myself why in the world if anyone has any kind of clout or connections wouldn’t they make a movie about Farrakhan. Now it would probably have to be about The Honorable Elijah Muhammad – which is more appropriate – however The Honorable Louis Farrakhan has sooo many real life – true stories that are absolutely amazing – and a matter of public record this would be a box office hit!!

I am not sending this on behalf of anyone but myself! I have a small family here in Lake Elsinore, Ca and I work at a mortgage servicing company making a decent wage. I sure this will probably not go anywhere but whether you’re a fan of Elijah and Farrakhan or not there are hundreds of thousands of followers in all parts of the U.S. and in Canada – and the Islands – all over the planet that would make hitting the theaters mandatory! So, even if you looked at it from a career point of view – there mere controversy would bring people out!

Lastly, I am assuming the reason why no one has took this idea and done anything with it is in fear of the opposition from big players in high places – especially in Hollywood. However, the way I see it if you’re an up and coming aspiring – then I can see about the fear – but if your established and have a record of blowing up the box office with your hits – then there is only so much the opposition can do to you and your stable foundation!

I think The Honorable Louis Farrakhan’s staff would be delighted to help with the research and screenplay of this movie! But the life and times of this man and this organization will blow people’s mind! Just a few true stories from The Minister or any of the older members will absolutely make for out of site screenplay.

Sincerely
Just what God put on my heart to share with you
Brother Harold Muhammad

harold@americanpremiergroup.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: i hope someone really reads this and dont just delete it

Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 12:35 PM

I voted for
    "To whom it may concern:"

2. Re: i hope someone really reads this and dont just delete it

Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:26 PM

They couldn't delete this post fast enough... If I could, I would have already

3. Re: i hope someone really reads this and dont just delete it

Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 10:11 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

4. Re: i hope someone really reads this and dont just delete it

Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 9:54 AM

me to

Newsletter Signup