Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I have A question i know that WC other wise Dub C is a Crip Gang and Mack10 Blood but i dont know if ice cube is Crip Or Blood

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Neither.For such a revolutionary figure, Cube ( O'Shea Jackson) came from a surprisingly straight background. Raised in LA.

2. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:36 AM

WC is one of the only rap artist whos been in that gangbanging shit, he was in 111 NeighBorHood Crips , plus he was accused for murder, in front of a long beach club.
    WC the most underrated rapper

3. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:48 PM

that shit don't matter.  he dope... and dope is blood and crip and S.A. and vicelord and gd and latin king and hatian.  but wayne's a blood?  ha ha i had to fuck wit my inglewood family cousin bout that one

4. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM

cordesdebois wrote:
    WC is one of the only rap artist whos been in that gangbanging shit, he was in 111 NeighBorHood Crips , plus he was accused for murder, in front of a long beach club.WC the most underrated rapper
    oh yea big homie need to drop somethin else.  but i can honistly say that guilty by affiliation was doper than ghetto heisman.  or maybe a different flavor.  maybe one was rice a roni and the other was jumbalaya.  since i been in the south a few years maybe my taste buds just on some guilty by affiliation shit.  but my sister lil bit.  dont ever talk shit bout ghetto heisman she probably pull the blade on u.  oh and im a cube fan but that aint the reason i like the other better either, im not showin favoritism cause laugh now cry later was dope and raw footage.  i need more lenchmob.  everywhere i go "gimme another lenchmob"  i need somethin cube im runnin out. lol.

5. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:47 PM

ice cube is a crip watch his music vids he did the crip walk on tour and in the song today was a good day bloods are throwing rags in a casket a crips are taking them out (bloods dieing crips living) so he is a crip well not a true crip like snoop but he reps crip.

6. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Man Who put this wack ass topic

ice cube's a riddaa... who gives a shit if u a blood or crip. if asken this question u betta check yo self. fake ass ice cube fan

7. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 6:45 AM

@56st denker: Co-Sign. Guilty By Affiliation is dope as hell. Beats & Rhymes are blazing. Can't wait for his new one.-------Now back to the subject said from day 1 that he doesn't bang. Being from SC he probably knows a lot of them though. I've never understood the Gang Mentality anyway, but oh well.

8. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:41 AM

man ice cube is from the westside connect gang< he has affiliations with the crips but he doesnt rep them, his cousin KAM is a crip so thtas were the affiliation comes from and i think he grew up in a crip hood but as it goes hes just a man above anything

9. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM

WHEN I READ THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY ABOUT ICE CUBE IT TOLD OF HOW HIS OLDER BROTHER USE TO TELL HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM GANGBANGERS & GANG LIFE BECAUSE HIS NEIGHBORHOOD WAS RIDDLED WITH GANG VIOLENCE & HE WANTED HIS YOUNGER BROTHER TO HAVE A LIFE FREE FROM VIOLENCE & DEATH. HIS PARENTS RAISED HIM TO HAVE RESPECT FOR HIMSELF & OTHER PEOPLE, ICE CUBE GOT HIS RAP NAME FROM HIS OLDER BROTHER BECUSE AT A YOUNG AGE HE HAD THE KNACK TO RAP & HIS OLDER BROTHER USE TO SAY THAT HE WAS "COLD AS AN ICE CUBE"... HENCE THE NAME... ICE CUBE.

SO THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS... NO... ICE CUBE HAS NEVER BEEN GANG AFFILIATED, ALTHOUGH HE KNOWS GANGBANGERS & IS RESPECTED BY BOTH THE POLICE & GANGBANGERS IN DA HOOD.

10. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM

yeah ice cube was smarter than tht, he had friends on both sides of the gang world but cube & dre were just hood niggas. Ice cube is just GANGSTA.. Tha Don !

-Nawghtii Entertainment

J0NES

11. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:14 PM

He aint no gangster, he is a wankster, a studio gangster. A fake, a phony who got his ass beat by Solo

12. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM

JROCK211 wrote:
    He aint no gangster, he is a wankster, a studio gangster. A fake, a phony who got his ass beat by Solo

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOT TO SAY SHIT ABOUT A MAN U DONT KNOW... U DUMB FUCKING CUNT

13. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:11 PM

icecuberulez1234 wrote:
    JROCK211 wrote:

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOT TO SAY SHIT ABOUT A MAN U DONT KNOW... U DUMB FUCKING CUNT

He is about as gangster as Elmo and Barney you ice cube dick riding faggot

14. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:36 PM

TAKE IT FROM ME CUZZ,CUBE WILL BE A CRIP........THATS THAT BRO
    DA'Commity -MR.Yg

15. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I think he is closer crips. WC is a Crips.

16. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM

maybe crip affiliated but never a crip!
    Don Mega Jr.

17. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:43 PM

CashOnly wrote:
    maybe crip affiliated but never a crip!
    Don Mega Jr.

HOW BOUT A FAKE ASS WANNA BE GANGSTER LIKE ALL HIS FANS

18. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM

yoouuu a dumbass .if u talkin smack , they why yo bitch ass got s profile . checkkk it punk

JROCK211 wrote:
    icecuberulez1234 wrote:
    JROCK211 wrote:

He is about as gangster as Elmo and Barney you ice cube dick riding faggot

19. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:24 PM

hopefully becomes crip I am for the XD

20. RE: Ice cube Is Crip Or Blood

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:26 PM

j

Newsletter Signup