Ice Cubes' impact

Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM

I won't forget where i came from for starters. I live in AZ. with my familia. I change my way of life through his music and influnced me to look out for my little ones and my ruca. The struggles of my childhood in my vario (Florence and Central)are spoken in some of his tracks. The vato brings back memeories when I was a travescio. Now that i'm a family man, the music reminds of the struggle ive been through and helps me ensure my kids don't do the same. South Central 4 Life!!!! :angry:

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cubes' impact

Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:25 AM

Man thats cool!! I can be lucky you know, because i'm from Germany and here i got struggle too but not this way you had, it is not so serious here.

Like tu pac said keep your had up!!

man teach me some spanish! it would be cool!:biggrin:

2. Re: Ice Cubes' impact

Sat, May 17, 2008 at 1:41 AM

Gave me good music to bang in my ride.....

3. Re: Ice Cubes' impact

Sat, May 17, 2008 at 6:54 AM

i will never forget the day i heard my first ice cube song it was 'until we rich' now thats a good song thats wat got me into to rap and now i have a passion for it and always will
    :biggrin:

4. Re: Ice Cubes' impact

Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:48 AM

I've been banging Cube since the NWA days and have great respect for the things he spits and how he hasn't sold out to white america like some other wannabes. His raps give me strength, courage, and determination to always speak the truth and not let the system turn me into a fucking sheep with all their lies and propaganda. Keep keeping it real Cube.

HOMIE FOR LIFE