IM SICK

Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:22 AM

YO listen up real talk why is rap music so boring to listen to with all the bullshit rappers out today the rap game is getting very week& falling off but thanks to the true rappers the old school gangsta rappers like ice cube i always look forward to hearing because i know im going to hear deep shit because cube be spitting and that song he made thank god oh my goodness this is the only reason why im still hanging on and haven't gave up on listening to real g shit thank god for his savior and thank ice cube for giving us 25 years and hopefully more

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: IM SICK

Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:11 AM

Rap's not ALL that bad, but Hear Hear!

2. Re: IM SICK

Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 8:16 PM

I agree mostly,but groups like Nappy Roots and Outkast are HOT and can flow something fierce.

3. Re: IM SICK

Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 6:03 PM

I'm talking about the new school nappy roots and outkast are old school and rap need that because they spit meaning to a song its talking about something new school or what they call rap today is bullshit everybody rapping the same or similar shit.:biggrin:

4. Re: IM SICK

Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 3:15 AM

Heard that!

5. Re: IM SICK

Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:03 AM

Totally agree 10000000000000000000000% Rap today is bullshit. Sometimes I hear from some people: Remember, Hip Hop/ Rap isn't music. So, that shit made me reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy sick. I think most of the record company don't want good music anymore. All that pussies want is $$..

I think young people have to realize what music IS. Most of them probably just like the beat, the rest they don't care. But they don't know that the lyrics are the most important from rap, the beats are just for good atmosphere..

.. will the music ever come back?

6. Re: IM SICK

Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Rap today isn't what it used to be, not like how it was back in the early 80s to the late 90s. To me, those were some, if not the best years for rap music. Nowadays, there's only some who can really put it down. Like Ice Cube, he hasn't lost his touch yet, and I don't think he ever will, because he keeps it real. That's what's wrong with most rappers today, thinking too much about the money, and not about the music itself.

7. Re: IM SICK

Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Too bad more don't follow the lead Cube set. Today's youngins have "boo boo lyrics,...go get your diapers changed". They smell like shit.

8. Re: IM SICK

Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 4:07 PM

For me, the beat is what catches my attention first.

The lyrics are what keep me.

You got to have tight lyrics and delivery.

9. Re: IM SICK

Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:33 AM

today rap is about the booty and dollars its not all about the brain the heart the lyrics like back in the day wit cube dre eazy NWA and pac though cube and dre keepin it real
    cube best rapper

10. Re: IM SICK

Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:51 AM

Mutha Fuckas don't give a fuck about what the saying all the care about is being out and the friends can see them on a video!!!! Thanks to cube rap will never die!!!!!!:angry:

11. Re: IM SICK

Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM

fucking record companies they don't offer contracts to talented people anymore

and also the fans of new rap, dumb people don't recognize what music is..