Modesto, CA

Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:34 PM

Dear Ice Cube,

I know alot of local rappers and producers from Modesto, CA. born and raised like myself

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Modesto, CA

Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:39 PM

Hello Ice Cube,

I was born and raised in Modesto, CA and currently graduated from UCLA. I heared you on Power 106fm talk about Modesto and you're new movie coming out in 2009. I am super excited your doing a project about Modesto. I wanted to let you know if you need a credible source about Modesto and its funny characteristics, classic car history (American Grafitti), gangs, and ghetto areas etc...please contact me...I lived there for 27 years...live in westwood now...my mom still lives there and I go back every few months. I attended the same schools as "Star Wars" and "Indiana Jones" creator George Lucas (Downey High School and Modesto Junior College). I would really like to help you out if you need it. I love movies and love making people laugh. I am Mexican-American and going to go into dental school very soon. I would love the opportunity to help. I own a 1963 impala and know many car clubs in modesto as well, including lowriders and hot rods.

Best of Luck,

Roman Hernandez
    uclaharo@yahoo.com