NEW ALBUM (PARTICIPATING)

Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 11:25 AM

2 CUBE and who ever reads this???
This will be the ULTIMATE ALBUM OF ALL TIME!
All it needs is beats from Dre and a sprinkle of Timberland in the mix! U start by mixing the pot with CUBE…
U will need a rapper from the EAST…Nas! U will need a rapper from SOUTH…Scraface!
Take all 3 and put them together and tell me what do u have??? A triangle of POLITICS!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: NEW ALBUM (PARTICIPATING)

Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 5:14 PM

frankly.. I want NO other rappers than Cube,

for some reason, the industry thinks we need tons of cameos by other rappers albums... I could do with out that. no females, no cameos, just ice Cube if it were my choice.

I definitely do not want anyone from the south... that ain't cube

2. Re: NEW ALBUM (PARTICIPATING)

Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:26 AM

I heard about it one day
    Obvisiouly it would be an incredible combination that will make some noise

Note that they made a remix version of ''GANGSTA RAP MADE ME DO IT''

It was great!!

3. Re: NEW ALBUM (PARTICIPATING)

Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:10 PM

I gots to agree. I only need Cube. Anyone else just gonna detract from da message, and don't know one flow quite like 'em

4. Re: NEW ALBUM (PARTICIPATING)

Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM

...I couldn't agree more. After all the title of the album is "Raw Footage" not "Raw Complilation".

...It trips me out that folks think Dr. Dre is the be-all; end all. He's straight for what he does. Keep in mind that Cube's best work (in my opinion) didn't involve Dr. Dre at all. That consisted of The Bomb Squad & Sir Jinx. ~:ninja:

5. Re: NEW ALBUM (PARTICIPATING)

Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:44 PM

yea yea. i still give dre props, but cube was at his best solo. still, i wouldn't mind a dre/cube reunion if dre was focused on it and they went old school

Newsletter Signup