NWA reunion

Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 5:22 AM

i was just wondering what happen if they came back for an album or two?

i know i will be very excited i am asking you as well? what would you think if NWA came back?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: NWA reunion

Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 9:52 AM

It'd be a flop. Remaking ain't shit, especially when Snoop Dogg would join them without Eazy-E

2. Re: NWA reunion

Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 7:13 AM

it will bring the 3rd www
    believe me

3. Re: NWA reunion

Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 1:58 PM

They did try the 'Helter Skelter' project made by N.W.E (Niggaz without Eazy) but they ended up binning the idea

4. Re: NWA reunion

Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Heck, if Cube's on tha shit, it's bound to bounce one way or another...

5. Re: NWA reunion

Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 9:46 PM

If the greatest producer in rap history (Dr. Dre) is producing it and the greatest MC (Ice Cube) is on it the reunion would be successful.

and if Ren, Yella, and another MC are on the project it would be huge.

6. Re: NWA reunion

Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:13 AM

No Disrespect But There Iz No N.W.A Without Eazy-E!

R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

7. Re: NWA reunion

Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:32 AM

Yeah they got famous just bcuz' Eazy muthaphukkin' E

8. Re: NWA reunion

Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:19 PM

everyone knows you're right and ain't no-one gonna argue.

all i'm gonna say is that if there was a reunion i'd be be fuckin ecstatic:tongue:

snoop would probably be the one who came in, but i'd rather have the game in there

9. Re: NWA reunion

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:24 PM

some things u gotta leave alone. cube seem like he about movin forward, not looking back. i can't see a reunion workin all dat well, not that i wouldn't be down if he did it. i prefer he keep takin da shit to the next level myself. i dont think cube vision is lookin back into his past, no matter how dope it was

10. Re: NWA reunion

Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:34 PM

True that. I do disagree with some comments about "no NWA without Eazy" however, as Eazy could spit the shit but he'd have nothing to say if it weren't for Cube. Without Cube, Eazy's style, while never really going that crap, did deteriorate...

11. Re: NWA reunion

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 12:54 AM

can't agrue wit you bruh, on any of what u said. i don't think eazy would have continued to evolve, and needed cube to write for him to spit. still, i miss eazy, it woulda been kool to see how he made out all these years lata. i kinda like his son

12. Re: NWA reunion

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:46 PM

yo man 2 be honest it wouldnt be the same dan wen n.w.a 1st came out dat was in the 80tees
    its 2008 u aint goin be able 2 replace eazy if u wer2 bring back n.w.a 4 1 last album u cud use lil eazy game maybe even bishop but not snoop dog ud only use him if he was making the music he was back in the deathrow days no afence snoop but ego trippin wasnt the shit 1 love baaaa-by:biggrin:

13. Re: NWA reunion

Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM

bythe way does any1 know is the ice cube album comin out on august 19th worldwide??

Newsletter Signup