Song suggestions for Cube's New Album

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:46 AM

I hope Cube visits here. But I think it's time for another "Jackin' For Beats" and "F*** the Police" from an old or new vantage point. For Jackin' For Beats, he could rip Kanye's Good Life, 50's I Get Money, DJ Khaled's So Hood, Lil Wayne's Lolipop and Rick Ross' The Boss and Jigga's I Know, just a few off hand.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Song suggestions for Cube's New Album

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:11 AM

I would also like to see him rock with Public Enemy again, Paris and KRS-One. There's just a host of collabs that he could do that he hasn't done yet that could be straight fire. But I guess in all we'll see what he rolls with when his album drops. "Gangsta' Rap Made Me Do It" was cool but "It Takes A Nation" is that banga' for real.

2. Re: Song suggestions for Cube's New Album

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:28 PM

1. NO chicks
    2. NO R&B soft tracks
    3. 1 or 2 cameos at the most. don't water it down with a bunch of cameos by other rappers. I want to hear Cube, not 5 up-and-commers

= Keep in Gansta

3. Re: Song suggestions for Cube's New Album

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:56 PM

...I couldn't agree more. Westsiiiiide. ~:cool:

4. Re: Song suggestions for Cube's New Album

Thu, May 22, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Hear Hear! The only things wrong with Laugh Now, Cry Later were the Skits (however they can be ignored, and do kinda fit) and the damn songs about sex and chicks! I find that stuff so boring (even still they're better than "sex and chicks" songs by other rappers)