Westside Connect

Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Will there ever be a third Westside Connect Gang album, or is Macc 10 no longer apart of the group. If Macc 10 is no longer a member, who should replace him. Iwould suggest MC Eiht

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Westside Connect

Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:19 AM

Maybe after ice cube release his solo album???
    It would be great!! The killah the gangsta and the dope dealer!!:biggrin::biggrin:

2. Re: Westside Connect

Thu, May 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM

I don't think that arrangement will work. Mack 10 and WC were virtually unknown when compared with Ice Cube in 1996. WC is too famous now, Eiht too. The songs would be like a clash of abilities rather than a group effort. WC, Cube and Eiht should definitely do a collaboration but a whole album probably wouldn't work.

Aside from this, Eiht's Da BOMB!! His new stuff's been kinda weak though, so Cube would have to be the lyricist, without question. Yay Yay:excl:

3. RE: Westside Connect

Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Hey there`s only two persons who creates Westside Connection and mack wasn`t core of the W.C., Cube Dub take The Game and Do Your Thing, got one wish Do this till... , W.C. 4Life

4. RE: Westside Connect

Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Damned0 wrote:
    Hey there`s only two persons who creates Westside Connection and mack wasn`t core of the W.C., Cube Dub take The Game and Do Your Thing, got one wish Do this till... , W.C. 4Life

Yeah i agree with that.

5. RE: Westside Connect

Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM

The Game, im dont like him but his flow is great in connection with Cube's and Dub's

6. RE: Westside Connect

Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:52 AM

The game is the perfect guy to fill the void period

7. RE: Westside Connect

Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe7jeZmYxQ game be goOD but i would go for king T he s old school, plus cube and king T worked together in the early 90's

8. RE: Westside Connect

Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Maybe Doughboy?

9. RE: Westside Connect

Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM

irishyouth wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe7jeZmYxQ game be goOD but i would go for king T he s old school, plus cube and king T worked together in the early 90's

Nah, King T is A great West Coaster,but he's not gangsta material.I would like Cube to bring back CJ Mac or CMac.

10. RE: Westside Connect

Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 5:07 AM

this a long shot... why dont get ren to make up the trio he a fuckin underrated rapper but a sick ass rapper or let cube and dub make the album with westcoast artist and producers then it would truelly be a westside connection... are westside connection still signed to macks hoobanging?

11. RE: Westside Connect

Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Alkaholik wrote:
    this a long shot... why dont get ren to make up the trio he a fuckin underrated rapper but a sick ass rapper or let cube and dub make the album with westcoast artist and producers then it would truelly be a westside connection... are westside connection still signed to macks hoobanging?

yeah far as i know cube has to buy the rights first i hope he does

12. RE: Westside Connect

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Ice Cube,W.C. & Game.That's It!It's A Wrap,Have It Released Under Lench Mob and It's A Wrap.You Know It Will Sell 500,000 EAZY!!!Damn,It Feels Good To Be Independent!

13. RE: Westside Connect

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM

irishyouth wrote:
    Alkaholik wrote:

yeah far as i know cube has to buy the rights first i hope he does

Nah...Cube owns the rights to WSCG. He already stated that in one of his blogs.