Westside Connect

Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Will there ever be a third Westside Connect Gang album, or is Macc 10 no longer apart of the group. If Macc 10 is no longer a member, who should replace him. Iwould suggest MC Eiht

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Westside Connect

Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM

The Game, im dont like him but his flow is great in connection with Cube's and Dub's

2. RE: Westside Connect

Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:52 AM

The game is the perfect guy to fill the void period

3. RE: Westside Connect

Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe7jeZmYxQ game be goOD but i would go for king T he s old school, plus cube and king T worked together in the early 90's

4. RE: Westside Connect

Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Maybe Doughboy?

5. RE: Westside Connect

Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM

irishyouth wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe7jeZmYxQ game be goOD but i would go for king T he s old school, plus cube and king T worked together in the early 90's

Nah, King T is A great West Coaster,but he's not gangsta material.I would like Cube to bring back CJ Mac or CMac.

6. RE: Westside Connect

Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 5:07 AM

this a long shot... why dont get ren to make up the trio he a fuckin underrated rapper but a sick ass rapper or let cube and dub make the album with westcoast artist and producers then it would truelly be a westside connection... are westside connection still signed to macks hoobanging?

7. RE: Westside Connect

Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Alkaholik wrote:
    this a long shot... why dont get ren to make up the trio he a fuckin underrated rapper but a sick ass rapper or let cube and dub make the album with westcoast artist and producers then it would truelly be a westside connection... are westside connection still signed to macks hoobanging?

yeah far as i know cube has to buy the rights first i hope he does

8. RE: Westside Connect

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Ice Cube,W.C. & Game.That's It!It's A Wrap,Have It Released Under Lench Mob and It's A Wrap.You Know It Will Sell 500,000 EAZY!!!Damn,It Feels Good To Be Independent!

9. RE: Westside Connect

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM

irishyouth wrote:
    Alkaholik wrote:

yeah far as i know cube has to buy the rights first i hope he does

Nah...Cube owns the rights to WSCG. He already stated that in one of his blogs.

Newsletter Signup