when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM

let me be honest with you people, I've been an ice cube fan since last year.
i heard a good track of cube on gta san andreas
so i started listening at more tracks and so i became a huge fan of him

so my question is:
when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Keep up the good work :biggrin:

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:33 PM

been a fan of Cube's since about 99ish 2000 when he he came out with the movie Next Friday liked him as an actor then started to get into his music as well but didn't really become a true proper fan till about the time he was getting ready to put out Laugh Now Cry Later maybe a little bit before that around 2004-2006 I would say
    but after that went back & listened to pretty much all his other work & been a huge fan ever since then

2. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:26 AM

About 10 years ago i became a fan of Ice Cube. I remember 1 of my og mates gave me a NWA cd and i was like fuck yer and i studied about it then got all Ice Cube cds. His the best rapper what can i say.

3. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 5:38 AM

since 1999 when he drop war and peace :The war disc since then i listen and watch all the think he made and did

4. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Been a fan pretty much since NWA n Boyz in the Hood movie. My 10 year old daughter has been a fan since the movie Friday After Next came out-she laughted so hard! Roll all day is her fav song.

5. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 9:04 PM

i was a fan back when i 1st heard Dopeman on The N.W.A. and the posse record and then A Bitch Iz A Bitch came out after that it was over

6. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 4:28 AM

About 15 years ago. Once a upon time i hear amerikka most wanted.....

7. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I Became A Fan In '92, I Was 7yrs Old. Visiting A Cousin, I Took The Top Disk From A Stack Of CD's On Top Of The Stereo, Popped It In, And I Was Instantly Hooked.

The Album Was "Death Certificate"

Since Then I've Been A Huge Fan. I Own Every Album & He Remains My Top Favorite MC.

8. A.M avatar A.M

RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Heard Check Yo' Self on San Andreas, when i found out it was Ice Cube's, I started listening to more and more tracks, became a big fan, and when I found out that Ice Cube's a Muslim, I went crazy, and became a HUGE fan.

9. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Been a Cube fan since 1988 since Straight Outta Compton.. didn't really know him much besides his voice till 1990/91 when he really started having crazy singles and videos.. I'd say I really knew Cube when and after "Jackin 4 Beats" dropped.. And when Death Certificate dropped it was a wrap!! Everybody and their mama knew Cube.. even my mama, haha.. Big Respects 2 The DON (Mega)

10. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Lil Big Fish wrote:
    i was a fan back when i 1st heard Dopeman on The N.W.A. and the posse record and then A Bitch Iz A Bitch came out after that it was over

Yea thatz rite.. 1st shit I knew by Cube was Dopeman.. then the 88 lp

11. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Been a Fan of Cube Since NWA-Into No Vaseline-Boyz n the hood! Through the good and bad...Diggin on the small venue concerts he does for HIS FANS! Go Get Em Cube Rep That WEST!

12. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:28 AM

since 1992

13. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:47 AM

let me be honest too , i'm 16 so i didn't grow up when nwa was poppin' so i'm kinda sad about that lol but anyway i became a fan of cube right after i heard WHY WE THUGS ,and since than he's my favourite rapper!

14. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 2:35 AM

it was 1996 when i heard first time The Predator and Westside Connection

15. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Honestly Since he was in NWA his the best...

16. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM

I STARTED TO LISTEN TO CUBE CUZ I HAD 2 DREAMS ONE WAS THAT I SAW EAZY IN THE STORE.THE SECOND DREAM WAS THAT EAZY GOT MAD AT ME AND WENT AT IT SO I HAD TO KILL HIM.AFTER THAT IVE BEEN A HARD FAN BUBPIN N.W.A AND ICE CUBE(HOW TO SURVIVE IN SOUTH CENTRAL)MY LIFE.(BUT IN MEXICO)

17. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, May 8, 2010 at 2:12 AM

I've been a fan since 1989 when I got Straight Outta Compton. Actually I had Eazy E's Eazy Duz It album first, but I heard Ice Cube's name on it and knew he wrote a lot of the lyrics (and he did one of the old men's voices on Still Talkin' Shit). So I got Straight Outta Compton to hear him and more of MC Ren. Those 2 albums were my favorite rap albums until Amerikkka's Most Wanted came out.

The funny thing is that I'm from Canada, and in Canada back then Priority Records had no distributor, so you could only buy Eazy Duz It, Straight Outta Compton, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, and Death Certificate at special import stores downtown. So I would take the bus from my suburb to downtown to go buy them. I started taking orders from kids at my elementary school, got cash from them, then would go downtown and buy the cassettes for them, and bring them back to the suburbs. So I was like the little 12 year old underground distributor. I think that import situation continued until Ice Cube did the Lollapalooza tour in '92, because I remember after that you could buy his stuff anywhere at regular non-import prices. I bought the Predator cd for $15, but until that point the CASSETTE would have cost $15 (a regular non-import was $6.99-9.99).

Damn, this is Ice Cube history, but also my history. I grew up on Ice Cube.

18. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, May 9, 2010 at 3:29 AM

I am a fan over 16years beqeuse he is not just a rapper but a pro in da game and his lyrics are real life and the helped me treu roff days
    RAP IS NEVER CONNA CHANGE BEQEUSE OF A SYSTEM PS FUCK DA COPS

19. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:35 PM

a freind in my old school told me fuck off with the whack rappers that other peeps listen too. they are only mainstream. ice cube is oldschool shyt. sine 2006 im a big cube fan. i wish i could tell him that im now an cube fan but i never see him again.

14 april 2009 a dream comes thru 4 me cuz i was on a concert of cube in cologne ! it was the shyt !
    WEST = THE BEST

20. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, May 9, 2010 at 2:22 PM

about 10 years
    WESTSIDE 4 Ever