when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM

let me be honest with you people, I've been an ice cube fan since last year.
i heard a good track of cube on gta san andreas
so i started listening at more tracks and so i became a huge fan of him

so my question is:

Keep up the good work :biggrin:

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 5:09 PM

same here I also just like Cube since last year, but his shit's so dope I wanted to listen waay more. Now I'm a big Ice Cube fan. :)

after I listened to Straight Outta Compton in Youtube, I was so inspired by Cube's talent n style :biggrin:

2. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 8:16 AM

ive been a fan of icecube since he was with NWA

3. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:20 PM

wish I'd would be grown in the time of NWA
    I'm only 16 years old, but I'm a huge fan.

4. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:54 AM

2 years when i first saw next frayday then last year i became a fan of his music 2

5. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM

i remember the 1st tyme i saw cube was in the movie anocondas... i was born in 93 so i dont remember that much of the 90's but when the movie friday came out i was a big fan

6. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:21 AM

probably two years started from gettin the old shit from NWA cube eazy dre... at the time liked most music from then basically blazed westside shit and will till my last breath

7. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I BECAME A FAN OF CUBE AROUND 1991. I LIKED OTHER GANGSTA RAP BACK THEN AS WELL BUT CUBE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAV ONE. NOW I HARDLY LISTEN TO RAP I LOST THE FEEL FOR IT WITH ALL THE NEW STUFF OTHERS HAVE BEEN COMING OUT WITH AND SOME THAT HAVE EVEN CHANGED OR EVOLVED INTO WHAT IS NOW KNOWN AS RAP MUSIC OVER THE PAST 7 TO 9 YEARS. BUT CUBE HAS KEPT GANGSTA RAP THE WAY IT SHOULD BE IN MY OPINION PERIOD.

8. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Same as the thread starter. october 2004. As soon as i heard Cube's and Da Lench Mob's tracks on San Andreas i went out and got em. I'll be honest - i downloaded them. I became an insanely huge fan and now own a physical copy of every album! (don't sue!)

9. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:50 AM

since he wrote sum of the the traccs on eazy duz it just b4 da first N.W.A album came out

10. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:00 PM

WHAT do you mean 'you people'? nigga!:ninja:

11. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 7:39 AM

yeah same here i can add that i started downloadin after my bro told me to listen to radio los santos on san andreas but liked rap from before got the eminem show as a kid

12. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 1:00 PM

about 10, 12 years

13. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 4:33 PM

liked Cube since You Can Do It came out, but been a real proper fan since about 2006

14. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:20 AM

since 2006 lugh now cry later

15. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:20 PM

hey im gonna be for real too. I became a fan when Why We Thugs first came out then listening to Go to Church. After those two songs, went out to buy Laugh Now, Cry Later the next day and have been getting everything Ice Cube since.

16. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I'VE BEEN a CUBE fan for 3 years
    MAGIC is my rap name i want to become a rapper and change the world with my music. I believe in a new world order,my group and i will use all old school beats, and hope that together we can make a difference in todays rap music.
    Sincerely yours,MAGIC OF

17. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I became a fan around the mid to late ninties....only because ice cube, bone thugs, eazy e, n.w.a and tupac where the only poeple my older brother was listenin too but i've loved all of em' ever since

18. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:21 PM

i started when my bother started listening to him

francesco bufano

19. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM

im a boy from ontario canada i like ice cubes movies friday next friday friday after next
    i like them but he left off at first sunday i really want to nowe what happend to smokey and them thats y i was wondering could he make anothe movie about what happend to everybody

20. RE: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 3:44 PM

wesselk wrote:
    let me be honest with you people, I've been an ice cube fan since last year.
    i heard a good track of cube on gta san andreas
    so i started listening at more tracks and so i became a huge fan of him

so my question is:

Keep up the good work :biggrin:

First heard him when I stumbled across Fuck tha Police about a year ago (they don't let you hear that stuff on the radio in Scotland so I didn't even know this shit existed until someone let me hear it).

Loved it so got myself Straight Outta Compton (the album). Then got myself a lot more NWA stuff, and then discovered the Cubes Solo music. I've bought shit loads of his solo stuff, and it is shit hot. The man raps like no other!

Keep it blasting cube

-----------------

-edit-

Just bought "The Predator" off itunes. FUCKING HELL IS THIS GOOD SHIT! LOVING IT