when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM

let me be honest with you people, I've been an ice cube fan since last year.
i heard a good track of cube on gta san andreas
so i started listening at more tracks and so i became a huge fan of him

so my question is:
when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Keep up the good work :biggrin:

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:31 PM

I Been A Fan Of Cubes for the longest time...I'm From East LA so A lot of people bump his shit around here i think the first song I heard from him Was Fuck The Police I thought damn this fool goes to hot
    SJ of Twisted Mentality records

2. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Since when they only sold the first NWA tape at the swapmeet... I heard people blasting Cube in CIA out of their Nissan trucks but I thought it was NWA because it was the same Dre production... I didn't know nothing about no CIA until later...

3. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM

elpony wrote:
    I BECAME A FAN OF CUBE AROUND 1991. I LIKED OTHER GANGSTA RAP BACK THEN AS WELL BUT CUBE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAV ONE. NOW I HARDLY LISTEN TO RAP I LOST THE FEEL FOR IT WITH ALL THE NEW STUFF OTHERS HAVE BEEN COMING OUT WITH AND SOME THAT HAVE EVEN CHANGED OR EVOLVED INTO WHAT IS NOW KNOWN AS RAP MUSIC OVER THE PAST 7 TO 9 YEARS. BUT CUBE HAS KEPT GANGSTA RAP THE WAY IT SHOULD BE IN MY OPINION PERIOD.

I Agree With U 100%. I Too Started Listening To Cube In '91 & Still Do, All This New Music Is Garbage. Only Joints In ipod, Computer, And Car Are From Cube, Snoop, Pac, & Dre 1989-2001.

4. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:40 AM

I've been an Ice Cube fan since N.W.A., but became a fan 4 life after Boyz n the Hood. Especially seeing parts of the movie filmed where I grew up!
    West Coast Beats -- Get you some!!!

5. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM

6 years ago when listening to Radio Los Santos XD
    Love america!

6. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM

since i was 11

7. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:01 AM

when ice cube dropped boyz in the hood movie I think
    killa gorilla

8. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I became a fan of Cube in 1989 with the Straight out of Compton Album with Eazy E.

coolwater
    [url=http://socialsundays.blogspot.com]http://socialsundays.blogspot.com
    Change Your Mind You Change Your life

coolwater

9. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I was 9 yrs. old when I came from the Philippines to America in 1992. This was exactly the same time when the West Coast music started booming. I came home one day from school and turned on Yo MTV Raps and Ice Cube's video of "Today Was A Good Day" started playing. The rest is history from there. I'm 28 yrs. old now and I'm still supporting the man.

Keep up the good work Cube

10. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 9:24 PM

ice cube is dope. yeah i became a fan of ice cube back in like 98 when ya know my big bro hustlin dimes back in school and my bros like hey yo check this NWA shit out an im like yeah thats cool i didnt really understand what the lyrics meant at the time but damn how rap music has affected my life now i question things more, ya know, like why is he sayin that and how ppl gunna respond to it like looking threw there eyes through music.. everyones got a voice and NWA definatly got there voice hurrdd...

11. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

i was really lil like in 96, a hardly remeber with my brother was bangin the bow down song :)

12. MIC avatar MIC

Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:19 PM

I watched Next Friday one time, another time few years later and after that I listened his "Geatest Hits" and here. Since I became a fan of ICE CUBE and I followed everything he did, do and will do!

13. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:57 AM

I think 1999 or 2000. Me and my mom was banging real Cube shit in the car

R.I.P. Mom

14. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM

While I was being hit with Death Certificate back in '92, and have been bumpin this G, Dub, Mack and all the WC gangstas and associates every since. Keep it gangsta Cube, like Salvatore Lucania style, keep it gangsta...

15. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 7:20 PM

wen i first saw next friday . haha iwas only 3 or 2years old lolz

16. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:14 PM

i became a fan of ice cube when i first heard his song "today was a good day". and as an actor when he came out on "boyz n da hood"
    BB Instrumentalz--legends die young but live forever...

17. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I've been a fan since I was 15 yrs. old. The year was 1987 that's was first time I heard Dopeman on Vinyl.

18. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 4:14 AM

since like a few months ago

19. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 1:55 PM

i became a fan of cube since 86 when i listen to nwa heard some tracks on it and i notice somethin diff with how cube rap ...... so i started to check some of his works including movies .... he's dope!!!!

20. Re: when did you become a fan of ice cube?

Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Visit ThisIs50.com

Newsletter Signup