I AM THE, WHAT?

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Look, If your the West, then i think the entire West Coast is in serious need of new effigy.
I would let ya keep the W.
How bout,
I am the Worst.
I am the Wanker.
I am the Wanna-Be.
I am the Worlds-Biggest-Fucking-Idiot.
I aint the West - But i wish i was.

Anything.....
Except i am the west.
If you the West, then i'm the Best, and that's a very big statement for such a lil nobody like me.
If you the West, then I'm the Rest, that's if ya wan start talking bout numbers and shit.
If you the West, then i think we might need to put the West on life support, or a ventilator or something, cos, man, If your the West, theN the enitre fucking West Coast fell off.........

Seriously though.....

You aint the West.

( EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A COWBOY, GRAB YA MUM BOY.... "OLE' LADY" .... SHE LIKE WHAT? 45, BY YA SIDE, DOES SHE LIVE? NO? WHY? COZ YOU COULD DIE? )

BONeZ

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 1:04 AM

why are u still on this site then?
    go and take jrock211's hand and make an anti-ice cube site of your own, BITCH!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

2. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:27 AM

fuck u bonez!!!
    yo Ca$hOnly OMG..Is that a boy or girl.....I don't know?

3. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 11:54 AM

I_Love_LA wrote:
    fuck u bonez!!!

i don't know man but i'm pretty sure she sucked from her dad when she was a little and not from her mom

4. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    why are u still on this site then?
    go and take jrock211's hand and make an anti-ice cube site of your own, BITCH!

fuck that bitch ma.
    why don't you take his hand and show him they way, ya know it all shit talking groupie ass bitch.

Watever.......

Talk to the hand, or foot, or whatever appendage takes ya fancy, just stay the fuck outa my forums.

BONeZ
    BONeZ

5. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:57 PM

I_Love_LA wrote:
    fuck u bonez!!!

I dunno man, google it.

Fuck me?
    Nah bitch, I'm celibate....

Straight up.

BONeZ
    BONeZ

6. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    I_Love_LA wrote:
    fuck u bonez!!!

i don't know man but i'm pretty sure she sucked from her dad when she was a little and not from her mom

Hey Ca$hOnly,
    Gotta quick question for ya kid.
    Ya wanna be the mummy or the daddy?
    Daddy hu?
    Come on then daddy, come and suck daddies dick.....
    What?
    Who ya gon tell?
    Ghostbusters.......
    BONeZ

BONeZ

7. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 9:10 PM

CUBE....forget about all that negative bullshit. Movies are ur thing. Your are a great producer and actor. I sent an animated movie to you at CUBE VISION called RATZ IN THE HOOD. You can even make it 3D. Thats whats hott right now. hope u received it. if ur interested i can give u my whole vision. holla at a sister from brooklyn thats trying to make it happen....TKdramatist@gmail.com

8. Re: I AM THE, WHAT?

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 4:15 PM

TKdramatist wrote:
    CUBE....forget about all that negative bullshit. Movies are ur thing. Your are a great producer and actor. I sent an animated movie to you at CUBE VISION called RATZ IN THE HOOD. You can even make it 3D. Thats whats hott right now. hope u received it. if ur interested i can give u my whole vision. holla at a sister from brooklyn thats trying to make it happen....TKdramatist@gmail.com

Yeah and while your at it, hurry up and finish Thursday, cos Tuesdays just around the corner.....
    BONeZ

Dissess for my.........

BONeZ