Your video with Eminem and Korn and the Wave of Action you want

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi there,

My name is Steve Archambault and I am from Victoria BC Canada. The reason I am contacting you is because I just finished watching the Omnipotent video. What you portrayed in that video is what goes on in my head. I see the direction we are heading with the systems in place and how they are failing humanity, all living things and most of all the planet.

I came up with an invention that at the time I thought was going to make me a lot of money but soon after I had the idea I started researching and really started to pay closer attention to human impact on the planet, the social and economical break down in society, corrupt law enforcement and governments, multi national corporations destroying the planet for profit and so on.

I realized how my invention could actually benefit the planet. So I decided to put together a proposal to actually help these multi national corporations clean up their act by implementing my invention/innovation. I began establishing a foundation and I don't know how I managed to get the name for it but its called Uniting the World Foundation.

I soon realized that id only be able to fund my foundation for 20 years because that's how long patents are good for. So I took it to the next level and presently im working on a game that would last forever and would be able to fund my foundation infinitely.

The game is based around my invention and foundation and its called Keeping Tabs On the Planet. Its a game like no other as it will be the first V2R game ever created. V2R stands for Virtual 2 Reality.

Everything you do in your "virtual world" becomes reality. Its actually going to be a really cool game and will create a wave of action like you wont believe. The only way to predict the future is to dictate it. Since the 1%, governments, law and so on have ignored us...its time to take matters in or own hands. The game is being played right now and only 1% are playing. Its time to get the other 99% in the game and what I have created like I said will blow people away.

I know this is a long shot by reaching out to you this way and I am also going to send you this exact message on FB if I can actually message you that way. All im asking from you is to perhaps talk about what im doing and what you, Eminem, Korn and Anonymous are doing and how we can really launch not just a wave of action but a tsunami of action.

My email address is unitingtheworldfoundation@gmail.com so feel free to send me an email and we can go from there. Have a great day and hope to get the wave going. My message to you is the stone that causes the first ripples...lets make a tsunami...Peace!

Steve Archambault

P.S. You, Kevin Hart and Conan were funny as hell in that ride share vid you put out...Peace!

Replies to This Posting

  1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.