where's cube living these days

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:51 AM

back in the day cube used to say he still lived in the ghetto.
is he still living in the projects or did he moved to Hollywood or something?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: where's cube living these days

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Didn't mean any disrespect.
    In his lyrics he says he's still balling, and I'm guessing that still means selling crack? I'unno. His fanmail address is listed in Beverly Hills on one site, and his lyrics say that too. He must be dealing out of his mansion. :P

2. RE: where's cube living these days

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:54 PM

legalize wrote:
    In his lyrics he says he's still balling, and I'm guessing that still means selling crack? I'unno. His fanmail address is listed in Beverly Hills on one site, and his lyrics say that too. He must be dealing out of his mansion. :P

haha could be.
    better hope he don't get caught

3. RE: where's cube living these days

Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:55 AM

legalize wrote:

aye, cos despite all the records he's sold, he's still pretty hard up, so he sells crack on the side...

4. RE: where's cube living these days

Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

don t know but he lives near his lench mob records i think its called encino

5. RE: where's cube living these days

Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM

if he moved to the suburbs but is still rapping about ghetto life, then he needs to be appreciated even more because probably he's still in touch with the hard realities common people struggle with every day, and that's something that most rappers can't do. most aspiring rappers forget really quick where they came from and instead of helping their communities, they just pretend they didn't come from there and turn a blind eye to everything that goes on after they move.
    it's clear that cube's not like that and as someone said: you can take the man outta the streets, but you can't take the streets outta the man.
    peace

6. RE: where's cube living these days

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:36 AM

nope he doesn't live in the ghetto anymore he is now living in Encino just like irishyouth says
    that's his crib: http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/ice-cubes-house/view/?service=1
    Don Mega Jr.

7. RE: where's cube living these days

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Man dats an old issue , u must b a throw back h8er. think about it nigga, if u had millions are u gonna live in south central, and flaunt your wealth around people livin pay check 2 pay check ,or even worse on welfare or homeless....he would b a certified fool 2 still live in the hood