When I First Heard Ice Cube

Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM

first time i heard ice cube was his verse on straight outta compton. i was just like 'woah, fuck! i've never heard anyone go so hard before!'

what about all yous?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:49 AM

it was on gta san andreas. i had never heard something so good before.
    check yo self and today was a good day. still one of the best tracks he ever made

2. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:18 AM

it was in 2006 track wy we thugs. it's the best

3. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:48 AM

It was 1990, N.W.A Straight Outta Comptom.

4. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Either You Can Do It, It Was a Good Day, or that one Lil' Jon song featuring him, all on the radio (back when I was listening to bullshit rap, bleh!). Then I heard Go To Church, on the radio again, and that got me into his Laugh Now, Cry Later album. Then I checked out Raw Footage and all the political stuff on there. THEN I finally got into his old school stuff and realized he's the shit.

5. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 5:39 AM

I was blown away when I heard for the first time Cube and NWA

6. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 6:17 AM

The first song i heard was Hello in 2000 from War and Peace Vol.2
    That sound was awesome.Since this time i heard him every day

7. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM

I was in grade 3, my parents had bought me a Sony Walkman for my 8th or 9th birthday, a kid in class said he took this cassette from his older brother, and that his brother would kill him if he knew. I put the ear plugs into my ear through my jumper, pressed play and never looked back. I listened to NWA, fuck the Police, Hundred miles and running for the whole day, in shock and awe. I Love Ice Cube.

8. PJ avatar PJ

RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I was downloading rap in Ares and founded Why we thugs.
    And hear it the first time in my car with the Xploid Audio system

9. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 8:36 AM

the first time i heard ice cube i wasn't sure what type music i liked.i was 11 years old playing grand theft auto and i heard"IT WAS A GOOD DAY".i understood word for word like he was in the room talking to me from then on i loved cubes music

10. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Same as Wesselk for me. Before Cube i was listening to rappers like Nelly lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

11. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:30 AM

When I first heard Ice Cube, it was on a movie name "All About The Benjamins" wich is still my favorite / And im talking about his voice. Once i heard Ice Cube i thought like: this guy must be a rapper.. so i made a search and there it was - Ice Cube music and all that. When i started to listen to all songs my mind went the different way and i started to see things the way my friends didn't. Ice Cube is a master and all he tells me through his Songs makes me grow up.

Since then, lotta friendz of mine call me Ice Cube.

12. RE: When I First Heard Ice Cube

Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM

I first heard him on a Lil Jon track, "Real Nigga Roll call". I was like "damn this guy's voice is the shit, and his rhymes... just damnn". I got out of this Southside lil wayne bullshit phase, thanks to Cube. I now keep it strictly gangsta.