Icecubes chatroom-a little note to oshea

Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM

I was steadily looking at why me-and was remineisicing on some things.........so I just wanted yall to know that Cube believes in God,He has a deep faith and I got to know him but it has been ten years seince I last sent him a letter-I heard him and his wife has gotten real close-good I am happy for him-his kids are beautiful....they look just like their gentle father........I got the address to cubervision-I think I am going to write him a letter,and tell him what I found out about Jerry,Tomica and Suge and the plot they did on E.........yeah yall should ask more questions then you are.........E was murdered he didn't just die from aids ,he was killed with it.........and no he didn't get it from a damn female..but shit that is all I have to say about it........you want to get into an interesting discussion about it...go to suge disrespecting Eazy E..on youtube.com....I may come back on there.......and for the record it was one of Suges boys who told on him........and so the person that I am talking to knows it is me-I was raped when I was fifteen and a half by 38 guys and they played an nwa tape in the basement.........part of me wants to write the letter so bad.........I don't know though.......is the new cubevision in west hollywood?

-187killumcub
Meggan M

Owner and President of NWA Fanclub
and
CEO and Owner of Aujahrock Entertainment
and was co-owner of Yahweh Productions(R.I.P)

http://www.angelfire.com/ak/bearcubspage
THE OFFICIAL EAZYDUZIT NWA HOME4THASICC KAZUAL WHOORIDE GZ'CLUB
11523 He WaS TaKeN FrOm Us To dAmn SoOn-YeLlA11523
11523 U Will Not be 4gotten-ReN 11523
11523 Forget THA BEEF NIGGA -DrE 11523
11523 WHO DO U THINK BROUGHT U NWA?-CuBe 11523
11523 CYA AROUND BUDDY BOY- EaZy E 11523
THE NWA LEGACY CONTINUES..........................

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Newsletter Signup