ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:31 PM

who would you like to hear ice cube collab with in his upcoming album coming june or july 2010?,

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM

I wish Ice Cube and DMX could team up and make some real hardcore tracks like they did in the late 90's with 'we be clubbin remix'. That's one of the best tracks i've ever heard.

2. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:57 AM

would be dope to hear ICE CUBE on DJ Muggs beats and raping with B-real. maby track with Snoop, track with Nas, defently track with EVIDENCE maby few other cats. but mostly i would like to hear him alone, i hate then there is to many guests on albums.
    SA all day

3. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 11:19 AM

bone thugs n harmony,krs one,the coup,talib kweli and a shit load more

4. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Niggazhou wrote:
    I wish Ice Cube and DMX could team up and make some real hardcore tracks like they did in the late 90's with 'we be clubbin remix'. That's one of the best tracks i've ever heard.

^^^i was thinking the same thang, i'd like to write a couple of hooks for cube on some topics he'd kill, a cia reunion song,a wc joint, like to hear a verse from jd over the horn,a joint with ren and dre and yella scratching on it, and a joint with him and dre doing a type of narration on a song featuring they sons called "through the eyes of my offspring" yell

5. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 7:22 AM

MC Ren
    MC Eiht [CMW]
    Dr Dre
    Lil Eazy E
    Bone Thugs
    BG Knocc Out & Dresta
    Tech N9ne
    Esham
    Dirty Red
    South Psycho Cide
    Ice-T
    Wu-Tang
    Onyx
    and a lot more I would like to see with Cube

6. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Ice-Cube and TrickDaddy that shit would be gutty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 4:45 AM

i want a 50 cent collab so bad but anyway , dr.dre, nas , wc , mc ren , snoop dogg , xzibit , warren g , new boyz lol just kidding , dj quick , eminem.

8. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:29 AM

but plz no faggots on new album, no fags like lil wayne, drake,kane west, gayass 50cnt and other candy rappers...
    SA all day

9. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Fuk the 50 cent and the 'wanna be dre's n ice cube's' this album should be collabed with cube, dre and wc.....that's a gangsta album right there and probs gonna need a bit snoop too!! But yeah I rekon just cube, dre and wc!!!!!
    habib....

10. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM

would love 2c a cube n quik collabo. also w/ bg knocc out. of course w/ ren, wc, dre maybe some scarface, nas and ludacris. bone thugs as well.
    HBKHood

11. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM

well i would like 2 hear Ice Cube collabo with Snoop,Tha Dogg Pound,Warren G,Dr. Dre,DJ Quik,Krayzie Bone,Ghostface Killah & Raekwon,Nas,WC and if Nate Dogg is fully recovered then he would be dope 2 drop a classic hook! ... and damn i would like 2 hear those Cube & 2Pac collabo's they did in the 90's that are unreleased!

btw!!!
    i'm new here!!!!
    sup ppl!! show some luv
    I WANNA FUCK ALICIA KEYS :P

12. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Depends on the circumstances-- I actually like the deemphasizing of collaborations for solo albums-- but for whatever its worth, it would be great to see the following collaborations in some form:

like a 'classic school' collaborations album
    Chuck D, KRS-One, Fat Joe, Snoop Dogg, MC Ren, WC, Kam, Scarface, B-Real/Sen Dog, Kid Frost, LL Cool J, Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay Z
    With great power, also comes great responsibility-
    http://hypestyleshomebase.blogspot.com

13. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:36 AM

No One, maybe 1 song with Nas.

14. Re: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:21 AM

DMX
    Snoop Dog
    Dr Dre
    The Game
    and xzibit

15. Re: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:11 AM

ice cube collab with Teche nine and big krizz kalliako and brotha lung hung!!!!!!

16. Re: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:11 AM

busta rhymes, xzibit

Newsletter Signup