ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:31 PM

who would you like to hear ice cube collab with in his upcoming album coming june or july 2010?,

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Fuk the 50 cent and the 'wanna be dre's n ice cube's' this album should be collabed with cube, dre and wc.....that's a gangsta album right there and probs gonna need a bit snoop too!! But yeah I rekon just cube, dre and wc!!!!!
    habib....

2. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM

would love 2c a cube n quik collabo. also w/ bg knocc out. of course w/ ren, wc, dre maybe some scarface, nas and ludacris. bone thugs as well.
    HBKHood

3. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM

well i would like 2 hear Ice Cube collabo with Snoop,Tha Dogg Pound,Warren G,Dr. Dre,DJ Quik,Krayzie Bone,Ghostface Killah & Raekwon,Nas,WC and if Nate Dogg is fully recovered then he would be dope 2 drop a classic hook! ... and damn i would like 2 hear those Cube & 2Pac collabo's they did in the 90's that are unreleased!

btw!!!
    i'm new here!!!!
    sup ppl!! show some luv
    I WANNA FUCK ALICIA KEYS :P

4. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Depends on the circumstances-- I actually like the deemphasizing of collaborations for solo albums-- but for whatever its worth, it would be great to see the following collaborations in some form:

like a 'classic school' collaborations album
    Chuck D, KRS-One, Fat Joe, Snoop Dogg, MC Ren, WC, Kam, Scarface, B-Real/Sen Dog, Kid Frost, LL Cool J, Kool G Rap, Nas, Jay Z
    With great power, also comes great responsibility-
    http://hypestyleshomebase.blogspot.com

5. RE: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:36 AM

No One, maybe 1 song with Nas.

6. Re: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:21 AM

DMX
    Snoop Dog
    Dr Dre
    The Game
    and xzibit

7. Re: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:11 AM

ice cube collab with Teche nine and big krizz kalliako and brotha lung hung!!!!!!

8. Re: ice cubes new album collabs?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:11 AM

busta rhymes, xzibit