A Question For Ice Cube.

Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:51 AM

I was just wondering if there was anyway you could tell us the name of your upcoming album? or any ideas?
Really keen to hear and buy this album.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:35 AM

1) Are you interested more in the international scene since youve grown? is it the same? performance wise. I know tha fans are probably better.

2) Are you a writer that raps or a rapper that writes? (or rights)

3) The worst thing about you:

4) Do I really hav to wait a whole week to read from you? lol

Blaque E. Diamond
    PO Box 113
    Eustis, Fl 32727
    blaquedi26@yahoo.com

2. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Still trying to figure out what I want to call my new record. I'm about 60% done and I hope to drop it in June. Keep checking in and you'll see new announcements on when I'll leak new tracks. You'll be able to buy these leaks on icecube.com before the whole record drops.

3. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:03 AM

i luv ur music and i am trully thankful for being a member of this site!!I wanna ask U, a simple question...have U ever thought to do a concert in ROMANIA??its a nice country from EUROPE, near BULGARIA!The hip-hop fans from my country, listen alot to the true GANGSTA SHIT, that U do and i think it will be the greastest concert ever made in ROMANIA...lots of artists, came in our country, such as: Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Guru (R.I.P.), Raekwon, Wu-Tang Clan & Wu Tang Killa Beez, Redman and many more!!Here are some info's about our country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania !!!I beg U, Cube, I really, really wanna meet the real WEST COAST GENIUS like U...GOD BLESS UR FAMILY AND ERRTHING THAT U DO FOR THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, we need more people like U!!WESSSIDEEEEEE...YAY YAAAAY!!!

4. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:06 AM

yoo cube when will you have a concert in bulgaria man here you have the wildest fans man plees loock it up

5. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 10:16 PM

hey yo Cube I been a big fan of you for a long time I'am also named after you from one of your movie (Savon) Trespass..you should come to Idaho Falls you got alot of FANs up here CUBE

6. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:48 AM

how do i get studio tickets 4 your taping of ARE WE THERE YET???i want 2 b n the audience, i luvd the premiere...

7. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 2:19 PM

THE NAME OF THE ALBUM IS I AM THE WEST.

8. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:15 AM

vegas G wrote:
    THE NAME OF THE ALBUM IS I AM THE WEST.

i think everyone knows that by now.

9. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Yo, wonderin if u have a couple favorite cigar brands

10. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:03 PM

On your new single I REP THAT WEST do you say Fresno to Cerritos?

11. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Cube. How. Many. Cars. U. Hav. Bro

12. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM

MR.ICE CUBE,
    WILL YOU BE COMING UP TO THE NORTH OF CALI(BAY AREA)FOR CONCERTS OR ECT WHEN YOU PROMOTE THE NEW ALBUM ANYTIME SOON? IF SO YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW!

THANKS

13. RE: A Question For Ice Cube.

Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:19 PM

funkdog3660 wrote:
    Yo, wonderin if u have a couple favorite cigar brands

I BET COHIBA CIGARS IS ON THE TOP OF THE LIST.

14. Re: A Question For Ice Cube.

Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 4:28 AM

Ice Cube wrote:
    Still trying to figure out what I want to call my new record. I'm about 60% done and I hope to drop it in June. Keep checking in and you'll see new announcements on when I'll leak new tracks. You'll be able to buy these leaks on icecube.com before the whole record drops.

hi it is ya loyal a name 4 a album
    yeah (ICE DA WESTCOAST LIRICAL SPICE)
    like da name plus it rings a bell
    RAP IS NEVER CONNA CHANGE BEQEUSE OF A SYSTEM PS (FUCK DA COPS)love da monyJOBS!!!!