GREATEST 2 grace da mic

Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM

how can people fix they funny ass mouths to say 2pac & Biggie were the best.Are you fuckin crazy????? Oh yeah they never you can't fade me????Just to name one.You must remember that my homeboy(CUBE) once said what he'll do after a beer to CH!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: GREATEST 2 grace da mic

Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:40 PM

people only say it coz they are dead.

2. RE: GREATEST 2 grace da mic

Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:58 PM

You Can't name anyone that's been more significant and powerful to hip-hop than Ice Cube Much love 2 Jay -Z and all of them but remember all them came after Cube. and he still puttin' it down 2 this day. Can you name somebody that's been gracing the mike for 20 plus years and still tight. Hell 2 the nawl. Folks still bringing that shit i love 2 hear. Can't nobody catch up to him b'cuz he so far ahead.

3. RE: GREATEST 2 grace da mic

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Pac is fucking overrated, just because he had a lot of beef with laws and goverment. Take Ja Rule and Tha Realist as example.

4. RE: GREATEST 2 grace da mic

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I get in this debate with my friends often and no disrespect to pac and biggie but to quote cube "my kill at will can fade that shit". Pac had the swagger but lost his way lyrically when he went to death row. biggie to me never had any other style other than money hoes and clothes. The only rapper that can boast the longevity and dopeness of Cube is Krs-One.

5. RE: GREATEST 2 grace da mic

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:31 PM

ice cube for sure i grew up on ice cube and he is greatest 2 grace da mic along with scarface, rakim, slick rick, mc ren, nas, jay z, redman, tupac and biggie are one of the greatest also they came up in the struggle just like cube