Ice Cube rapping.....

Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Honestly, you fell off during The Predator album era. Please just quit rapping and stop further damage to your half way respectable career. Make movies, act, play golf. Just don't rap. Thanx

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Ice Cube rapping.....

Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:10 PM

colinf wrote:
    Cube washed up. And mack 10 and wc are just as wack if not wacker

Yeah this fool went way out of his way to try and diss Cube. Dude must not have shit better to do with his time if he's joining message boards of artists that he doesn't like just to hate. He said WC is wack too? "colinf" you musta lost your god damn mind; you can say whatever you want about Mack 10 cuz it's been a while since I was actually feelin his music like I did back in the day but Ice Cube and WC... wack? You were probably listening to that bitch ass song "I can make you bed rock" or whatever it's called feat. Lil Wayne while you were coming up with this thread.

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

2. RE: Ice Cube rapping.....

Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:50 AM

colinf or whatever u call yourself, u r just trying to get noticed, this happens all the time, when a loser with no brain decides he needs to get attention by saying the most stupid things. You must feel u r quite popular now with all the replies to ur thread, but what u fail to realise is that people like u r easily forgotten.

3. RE: Ice Cube rapping.....

Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM

colinf wrote:
    Cube washed up. And mack 10 and wc are just as wack if not wacker

Three words: Get a life.