Cube Merch Store Ripoff

Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:28 AM

I wanna know why its $38 plus just for the shipping to Australia?
surely a beenie isnt that hard to ship, sure ill pay $20 US for it but i aint gonna pay $38 more for shipping. thats pretty fucked.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Cube Merch Store Ripoff

Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 4:35 AM

I guess I know what your talking about, but any Ice Cube fan would get Ice Cube Merchandise. I mean, come on. It's Ice Cube! Once I get my card and got enough money put in it, this is gonna me my first stop. Imma probably get them dog tags, then Janky Promoters package, then one of the shirts, then maybe a sweatshirt. Of course, I'll be getting them every week, not one right after the other.

P.S. I ain't saying that your not a Ice Cube fan, either, so I'm hope you don't take it that way

2. RE: Cube Merch Store Ripoff

Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 5:27 AM

brandon90 wrote:
    I guess I know what your talking about, but any Ice Cube fan would get Ice Cube Merchandise. I mean, come on. It's Ice Cube! Once I get my card and got enough money put in it, this is gonna me my first stop. Imma probably get them dog tags, then Janky Promoters package, then one of the shirts, then maybe a sweatshirt. Of course, I'll be getting them every week, not one right after the other.

P.S. I ain't saying that your not a Ice Cube fan, either, so I'm hope you don't take it that way

Nar man i aint taking it that way but like im 18 with no job so i dont really got that kinda cash, if i had it i would have bought everything but i guess that everyone would too.
    ill probly buy some of the I Am The West merch though, ya gotta get that.