N.W.A

Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM

I BELIEVE NWA CAN GET BACK TOGETHER AND DO EP OR SOMETHING TO GIVE BACK TO THE FANS BEFORE THEY ALL GO OUT AND JUST QUIT RAP SHIT REN STILL DOIN IT YELLA C.P.O POPS UP THE D.O.C AND DRE HEY THERE U GO RIGHT THERE AND PLUS LIL EAZY. WHAT YALL THINK?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: N.W.A

Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM

What !!! reserectoin of N.W.A.
    haha Eazy have died
    go on
    http://vkontakte.ru/id18305912

2. RE: N.W.A

Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:59 PM

I think it's about time they do another album as N.W.A. Every big group eventually does either a reunion album or a reunion tour, so why should the best/most popular rap group ever be the exception? It's been 20 years since their last album together so it would be great especially considering where rap music is at right now; there are hardly any groups at all and the ones that are around aren't really doing anything special and most of the big name artist are putting out some weak ass music that is more pop than rap. I think hiphop needs something like this.

Cube, Dr. Dre and Ren should obviously be rapping through out the whole album, the Doc could feature on a few tracks with Yella handling some of the DJ/production work and adding some vocals where needed and of course Dr. Dre would handle the majority of the production. Maybe there could also be a solo track for Cube and Ren like they had on the original N.W.A. albums. If they have to have features they should keep it to a minimum like Lil Eazy, WC, and Game or maybe Snoop (he did a good job on Chin Check); the feature need to be able to match the hardcore feel of N.W.A. so I'm not too sure about Snoop based on the music he's been putting out in the last several years. Damn, that would be an album to look forward to... and then they could do one last tour. It's a dream that probably wont ever happen but it would be nice...

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

3. RE: N.W.A

Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:08 PM

B.A. The West Coast Boogeyman wrote:
    I think it's about time they do another album as N.W.A. Every big group eventually does either a reunion album or a reunion tour, so why should the best/most popular rap group ever be the exception? It's been 20 years since their last album together so it would be great especially considering where rap music is at right now; there are hardly any groups at all and the ones that are around aren't really doing anything special and most of the big name artist are putting out some weak ass music that is more pop than rap. I think hiphop needs something like this.

Cube, Dr. Dre and Ren should obviously be rapping through out the whole album, the Doc could feature on a few tracks with Yella handling some of the DJ/production work and adding some vocals where needed and of course Dr. Dre would handle the majority of the production. Maybe there could also be a solo track for Cube and Ren like they had on the original N.W.A. albums. If they have to have features they should keep it to a minimum like Lil Eazy, WC, and Game or maybe Snoop (he did a good job on Chin Check); the feature need to be able to match the hardcore feel of N.W.A. so I'm not too sure about Snoop based on the music he's been putting out in the last several years. Damn, that would be an album to look forward to... and then they could do one last tour. It's a dream that probably wont ever happen but it would be nice...

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

thats what im talking about man