Question for Ice Cube

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Hey Cube, Im just wondering, will U ever come to Croatia???
We got much love for U and your music here!!!
Visit Us!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Skovi - Croatia wrote:
    Hey Cube, Im just wondering, will U ever come to Croatia???
    We got much love for U and your music here!!!
    Visit Us!

If you make a tour in Europe, don't forget to make a stop in France !
    PUTAIN tu t'prends pour qui p'tite catin, remets tout de suite mon album de Spice 1 !!

2. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Whats'up Ice Cube! Im Westdog and will be lucku guy, if y will come to Russia!In Moscow City! ???? ??? ???? ? ?????, ?????? ??????-?? ???? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ??????!

3. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Yo Cube first of all I want to say u are indeed west coast! I love being from the west coast and I love hip hop and I really love the way u represent our state! secondly why do these little wack ass wanna be rappers always try to diss legends and Icon's like u to make a name for themselves????

What they need to do is go ahead and throw you on the hip hop logo the way they have Jerry West on the nba logo real talk. Because u are the realest in the game right now with nothing to prove ur credintials can do all the talking.....I got mad love for u, been a die hard Cube fan since early 90......

4. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Cube do you still speak to Del, also are you still in touch with that group you had in early 90's called 'Anotha level'? That album is dope

5. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I think u should come to Finland in this summer, and fuck this shit up. Loud and clear homie loud and clear, Finland offsetting

6. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:28 PM

stop over in dublin ireland cube last time was of the HOOK

7. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:35 AM

Hey man, put pressure on Dre for that Detox, Relapse II will drop probably soon same goes all the other west coast cats WC DPG Snoop etc Ren dropped his album last year and of course drop us that I AM THE WEST!

Then I wish yall will Have a UP IN SMOKE WORLD WIDE TOUR! Also Include South Africa in that tour, The Last time you were here you went to Johannesburg. ThatS like New York of America. Come to Cape Town its the LA of America. If im not correct you guys Recorded Gansters Make the World Go Round for Westside Connection's Bow Down album here in SA as well. Come visit us again!!!!

8. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:28 PM

question for cube or requests?  im confused.hey cube are you signing any more rappers.  yea i know u want us to get off rap and get on education but i think we need to be hard at both.

9. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Hey Cube:my name is Ace i'am unable to login under my name i guess someone has that name already, anyways,are you a muslim,if so don't you think it's time to build a grate cross.You have a architecture degree.I would do it myself but I don't have the funds or the degree.It's time that mankind to wake up and see the reality.This world sould belong to the righteous no matter if they are jews,followers of the bible,or muslims.I like the man you have become, maybe you can help lead the way because people listen to you.so if you ever want to build that great cross I know how it sould be done.Keep up the good work your boy Ace.

10. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Could you steal dre's material and bring it out? just kidding! But, if you would do a tour in Europe, be sure to visit The Netherlands, Amsterdam man! Love all your work, keep it gangsta!

11. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:15 AM

YO sup ICe CUbe is yo fan Dylan RAnogajec takling to u from beautiful Victora B.C. and i was thinkin kwhen yo new albem comes out u should come to victoria man so many people would love it and i still need to me u and we got to make this the worldWide WestSide you no what i mean mangg, ight im out pce c...
    DylanRanogajec

12. RE: Question for Ice Cube

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:16 PM

whats up cube?been down for a long time and would like to know if and when something new from WC was coming out?