GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Glasses Malone is one of the main people that was reportedly going to diss Cube. Then he didn't Now, I am getting the ill rumor. Sources say that Glasses Malone is working on a new mixtape with DJ Nik Bean which will be a full out assault on Ice Cube. Of course, this is lyrical, but...I'm saying! Word is that Malone isn't backing down although the other members that were a part of the original project aren't planning any responses as of this moment. That means Bishop Lamont and Crooked I are chilling.

i found this on zimbio.com

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:53 PM

malone's an idiot. yous all hear him telling Joe Buddens on that video that he got the impression Cube was scared when they met?

that mixtape 'No Country For Old Men' idea was scrapped, and Crooked I said him and Cube are cool basically, so does this mean Malone going at Cube himself? if so, Malone can say bye bye to his 'career'

all this could be rumours though, i don't know. well in for the post

2. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I saw that video a while back. Why is he saying stuff about cube? cube did nothing to him. and if he better not be thinking bout dissing cube cus we all know whos gonna win,These haters better back off of cube cus they dont know what they gonna get in to cube got mad lyrics and will sqaush one of these fags in a diss song. IceCube4Ever!!

3. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 2:50 AM

if this proves true, it would be the most stupid thing a new rapper does.
    before anyone can say something to cube he first must match his legacy... and that itself would be an impossible thing, since you can't start a new West Coast movement.
    like he says on child support: "them bad ass kids, I whoop their ass every night, call the paramedics bitch and the black and white" :D
    no one can fuck with cube without being lyrically assassinated afterwards.

4. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 3:40 AM

i would love to hear another diss song from cube. cubes diss song a like the greatest of all time.
    hes gonna get killed!

5. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM

i hope he do.  yall wanna see cube no vaseline his mu'fuccin ass? haaaa.

6. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I'm sorry I think Glasses Malone is fucking wack. He is better then Jay Rock which I think is one of the worst new West Coast rapper. Fuck them both!
    PJ

7. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Ice Cube's a O.G

watt else can he dew but diss the mathafuccaz bacc and show them whose Runing The WEST SINCE THE 80's . AND STILL PUTTING IT DOWN !

Ice Cube - Rap Legend .

FUcc THE HATERZ WHO
    WANNA DIS CUBE !

W's UP

8. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:49 AM

they are are not at ice cubes caliber they cant diss ice cube, just like dr dre said "move units than talk shit and we can do this"

9. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:25 AM

who da fuck is glases malone ? some new clown ? never heard about him.. and i hope never will... fuck him.
    SA all day

10. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Dude is ass! Fuck em
    PJ

11. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Bitch Please I think these people need to show some fucking respect to Ice Cube. What happen to the respect Ice Cube started this gangsta shit all these lil new rappers better show respect or get the fuck out the rap game. Ice Cube dont give a fuck about these lil hoes anyway they aint shit. Ice Cube is the west no doubt his been repping it since day 1 so everyone hating on Ice Cube go eat a dick and everyone with respect just do what u do and keep it gangsta don't worry about these haters and internet haters go get your money live your life Much Love Lench Mob.

12. A.M avatar A.M

RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Who is this "Glasses Malone" anyways?

13. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

HE TIGHT BUT HE CANT FUCK WIT CUBE PERIOD .

14. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Shit aint right.. ALL West Coast heads new or old need to stay united..
    To blow this muthafucka up! There's way more talent comin out The West than any other region.. West uP

15. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Lowskiano wrote:
    HE TIGHT BUT HE CANT FUCK WIT CUBE PERIOD .

yupp

16. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Why would Glasses want to diss Cube? To put his name out there and also because Glasses Malone ain't nobody. Would you want Mack 10's help?? I don't think so. Those two fools ain't shit. They can sell their little 10-15k albums (if that) while Cube goes platinum. Dude, stop hatin' Glasses you ain't shit!!

17. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Who the fuck is that cunt? Is he seeking for attention?

18. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I don't understand how anyone could diss Cube. He paved the way for rappers like Glasses and Jay Rock, as well as so many others. These rappers are just starting and are already ending their careers! If Glasses does diss Cube, his career is up in flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wonderwoman :)

19. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Mack 10 better keep his lil nigga n check... Macks a sucka 4 letting this fool talk.

20. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM

OH come on..g malone is a baby ass rapper..hes a fuckin freshman...i sure hope he aint dissin cube cuz it wouldnt make sense...i just hope ice cube gets to kno him because once that happens cube will point out their faults in the MOST FUCKED UP way on a diss...(king of the hill is the best example)

YAY YAY!!!

Newsletter Signup