GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Glasses Malone is one of the main people that was reportedly going to diss Cube. Then he didn't Now, I am getting the ill rumor. Sources say that Glasses Malone is working on a new mixtape with DJ Nik Bean which will be a full out assault on Ice Cube. Of course, this is lyrical, but...I'm saying! Word is that Malone isn't backing down although the other members that were a part of the original project aren't planning any responses as of this moment. That means Bishop Lamont and Crooked I are chilling.

i found this on zimbio.com

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:49 AM

they are are not at ice cubes caliber they cant diss ice cube, just like dr dre said "move units than talk shit and we can do this"

2. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:25 AM

who da fuck is glases malone ? some new clown ? never heard about him.. and i hope never will... fuck him.
    SA all day

3. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Dude is ass! Fuck em
    PJ

4. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Bitch Please I think these people need to show some fucking respect to Ice Cube. What happen to the respect Ice Cube started this gangsta shit all these lil new rappers better show respect or get the fuck out the rap game. Ice Cube dont give a fuck about these lil hoes anyway they aint shit. Ice Cube is the west no doubt his been repping it since day 1 so everyone hating on Ice Cube go eat a dick and everyone with respect just do what u do and keep it gangsta don't worry about these haters and internet haters go get your money live your life Much Love Lench Mob.

5. A.M avatar A.M

RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Who is this "Glasses Malone" anyways?

6. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

HE TIGHT BUT HE CANT FUCK WIT CUBE PERIOD .

7. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Shit aint right.. ALL West Coast heads new or old need to stay united..
    To blow this muthafucka up! There's way more talent comin out The West than any other region.. West uP

8. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Lowskiano wrote:
    HE TIGHT BUT HE CANT FUCK WIT CUBE PERIOD .

yupp

9. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Why would Glasses want to diss Cube? To put his name out there and also because Glasses Malone ain't nobody. Would you want Mack 10's help?? I don't think so. Those two fools ain't shit. They can sell their little 10-15k albums (if that) while Cube goes platinum. Dude, stop hatin' Glasses you ain't shit!!

10. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Who the fuck is that cunt? Is he seeking for attention?

11. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I don't understand how anyone could diss Cube. He paved the way for rappers like Glasses and Jay Rock, as well as so many others. These rappers are just starting and are already ending their careers! If Glasses does diss Cube, his career is up in flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wonderwoman :)

12. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Mack 10 better keep his lil nigga n check... Macks a sucka 4 letting this fool talk.

13. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM

OH come on..g malone is a baby ass rapper..hes a fuckin freshman...i sure hope he aint dissin cube cuz it wouldnt make sense...i just hope ice cube gets to kno him because once that happens cube will point out their faults in the MOST FUCKED UP way on a diss...(king of the hill is the best example)

YAY YAY!!!

14. spy avatar spy

RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:39 PM

motha fucka better b ready for the outcome fuck glasses malone andn mc ten what the fuck you bitches are suppost to b west coast but its all good stay of waynes nuts

15. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Ice Cube Apprentice wrote:
    OH come on..g malone is a baby ass rapper..hes a fuckin freshman...i sure hope he aint dissin cube cuz it wouldnt make sense...i just hope ice cube gets to kno him because once that happens cube will point out their faults in the MOST FUCKED UP way on a diss...(king of the hill is the best example)

YAY YAY!!!

I WAS THINKING THE OTHER DAY WHILE I WAS DRIVING AND SAID TO MYSELF "IN TEN YEAR WILL MALONE OR JAY ROCK BE LEGENDARY AS CUBE,RESPECTED, AND WEALTHY AS CUBE AND HAVE THERE FIRST FOUR CD'S STRAIGHT UP BE LEGENDARY CLASSIC AND PLATINUM? HELLLL MOTHER FUCKEN NAW!!!! HOMIES NEED TO "GET OFF CUBES DICK NIGGA, AND TELL YO BITCH TO COME HERE!!!!!!!

16. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Like Cube told Cypress Hill, Listen to No Vaseline before you flex again!!!!! This is the man who drink a beer bust a rap and end your fuckin career!!!! So Asses Malone, you better do your home work, bring out the plans and see that Cube started this gangsta shit and this is the motherfuckin thanks he gets!!!! Cube keep banging them hits. Will be in line for your new release. Peace!!!

17. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:36 AM

1 word: HATER!!!!!

18. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:41 AM

not sure what the beef is or what ever ,but if its just on some rap bullshit glasses
    needs to slow the fuck down cause ice cube be a hip hop/westcoast legend since the days of nwa,ice cube spit that street shit but also spit knowledge and was and is still in my opinion one of the best hip hop lyricist alive
    one more thing id like to say is all this "new west" "old west" propaganda is on some weak shit the west coast needs to kill all that and colab on putting the west coast back on top where it should be but thats just how i feel

19. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

I guess I don't keep up with rap anymore. I don't have no clue who g.m. is. I'll stick to the older rap artists from the 90s

20. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:49 PM

GLASSES WILL KILL CUBE.