GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Glasses Malone is one of the main people that was reportedly going to diss Cube. Then he didn't Now, I am getting the ill rumor. Sources say that Glasses Malone is working on a new mixtape with DJ Nik Bean which will be a full out assault on Ice Cube. Of course, this is lyrical, but...I'm saying! Word is that Malone isn't backing down although the other members that were a part of the original project aren't planning any responses as of this moment. That means Bishop Lamont and Crooked I are chilling.

i found this on zimbio.com

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 8:36 AM

All I have to say to this thread is "Who is Glasses Malone?"

'nuff said.

2. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I heard about this. I'm gonna share a quote from the 1st WSC album.

"I don't know why y'all think y'all slick
    I don't know what rapper down wit your click
    I don't know one bitch on your dick
    And I don't know one nigga pumping your shit!"

...this pretty much says it all. 'Nuff said.

3. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:32 PM

FROWNDALOCSTA2020 wrote:
    Ice Cube's a O.G

watt else can he dew but diss the mathafuccaz bacc and show them whose Runing The WEST SINCE THE 80's . AND STILL PUTTING IT DOWN !

Ice Cube - Rap Legend .

FUcc THE HATERZ WHO
    WANNA DIS CUBE !

W's UP

WORD MAN ! CUBE IS A RAP LEGEND !

g-malone i maybe good but agianst ice cube hes to small. he should shut the fuck up, he only wants to diss cube because he wants promo !

WEST = THE BEST

4. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:33 PM

malone jus tryin 2 get attention, he is not even close 2 Cubes level , not even his boss. i heard him on that soft white album , he sounds like a generic Game, they should call him game light or diet game lol any wayz wes siiide!!!!

5. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 6:59 AM

now that's just hilarious a no body wants to diss the living rap legend, one who created gangsta rap.
    he don't got shit to say cuz cube is keeping our culture alive! west up!

6. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM

No way, no one can diss Cube and it`s a simple fact, and who is glasses malone 'phi' don`t give damn. fuck this him and everyone who wanna touch The Legend of Ice Cube how he can even diss Cube??? Funny "Cwel". and in the world it`s very popular like 50pence has diss Jay-Z on some concert or Nelly co si? cweli had beef with Krs-One and this shit is not right how can dude like Nelly i mean this guy is king of birthday party`s like they say 'no matter what they talk but they talk'.No way, but if galsses malone will try diss The Gamelord he`s gone be broken glasses malone. and for me end of talking shit`s about dissing Cube. Pozdro

RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?
    Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:35 PM By: Lench Mob

Bitch Please I think these people need to show some fucking respect to Ice Cube. What happen to the respect Ice Cube started this gangsta shit all these lil new rappers better show respect or get the fuck out the rap game. Ice Cube dont give a fuck about these lil hoes anyway they aint shit. Ice Cube is the west no doubt his been repping it since day 1 so everyone hating on Ice Cube go eat a dick and everyone with respect just do what u do and keep it gangsta don't worry about these haters and internet haters go get your money live your life Much Love Lench Mob.

7. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:12 AM

who the fuck is this "glasses" that u talkin bout?

8. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:16 AM

our website : w w w brand-area c o m , wholesale Shoes : Nike Air Jordan, Nike air Max , Puma, Gucci, Timberland, Prada, Lv, UGG Boots, AF1, Visvim, CA shoes, Burberry, Hogans shoes, converse shoes
    w w w brand-area c o m
    w w w brand-area c o m

9. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Don`t now, don`t wanna now, but ia now who i wanna hear. HeeHee

10. RE: GLASSES MALONE TO DISS ICE CUBE?

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Sefa wrote:
    now that's just hilarious a no body wants to diss the living rap legend, one who created gangsta rap.
    he don't got shit to say cuz cube is keeping our culture alive! west up!

mannnn i agreee with every word ure saying !

nobody can fuck with cube ! he has the pyroclastic flow ;)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I REP THAT WEST