Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube "Yeah I Was Calling Him Out, I Take It Personal When Somebody Says F*ck Us (New West)". Calls Cube Fans "D**k Riders"

Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM

"There's no hard feelings or beef between me and Ice Cube. I just take it personal when somebody says fuck us [the new West]. I've worked extra hard to get to where I am and I've done it with no co-sign from no one and I'm not looking for a co-sign from Cube or any other rapper. Like I said [on Twitter] all I need is my mic, my fans, my hood and this big ass gun on my side and I'm good to go….."“Yeah, I was calling him out. I wanted him to say who he was talking about instead of making it look like he could've been talking about all of us new rappers. It's a lot of people that's hot about what he said but I guess I was the only n*#%a that felt the need to speak out about it. Where I'm from in the NG's [Nickerson Gardens housing projects] we don't bite our tongue. We was taught by our O.G.'s to call a nigga out on whatever."“Let me clear this up for all the Ice Cube d*ck riders who feelings got hurt… I'm really a Cube fan and I know he paved the way for n*#%as like me. In my comments I never dissed him. I'm not looking for no attention in that way. I'm on the cover of XXL right now and I've been in every other magazine out. I've had videos on BET and MTV so attention is not what I'm looking for from this. To be real, it's the same thing he was on when he was coming up. Sh*t, the name of his group was “N*#%as With Attitude.” They spoke up on whatever they was feeling. So why is it so wrong when I say something? But I don't need no verse or no co-sign because I'm already on, champ, and I got crazy bars!”

this is what Jay-Bitch had to say , please respond cube , and you cube fans tell me what do you think about his comments! Peace!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube "Yeah I Was Calling Him Out, I Take It Personal When Somebody Says F*ck Us (New West)". Calls Cube Fans "D**k Riders"

Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:44 AM

oh and you were totally right about the not running your mouth before you know the facts thing. but if we were face to face i wouldn't be able to complement you on that cause after you said "what a dumb comment" i would have to then reply physically as i still haven't shook my hood mentality. so good thing i only know you through these keyboards huh. lol. i just found out lol means something is funny.

2. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube

Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 4:24 PM

56st denker wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    56st denker wrote:
    research? um...k..... in the gardens? k.

what a dumb post.

where did he make these comments about ice cube? twitter. so he's got access to the internet. like i said, slightest bit of research would show you who was involved

just cause u use twitter don't automatically mean you do research. dumb ass. Muthafuckas on myspace everyday and can't write a thesis. dumb ass. People in every ghetto across america can't get out of high school and have to go back for a ged when social services threaten to take their kids away but they been using computers forever. dumb ass..... and dumb ass i wish this was a face to face convo. and these people ain't dumb alot of black people don't have time (rather be doing other things) to do the work so they have solid knowledge so in the hood niggas use street talk.. niggas talk shit and hype eachother up to do crazy shit like talk shit about cube.

that's even dumber than you're previous post. seriously. i'm not talking about researching out a book for high school or college or whatever, i'm talking about something as simple as typing some keywords into google, and reading the info that comes up. jay rock read ice cube's comments, saw new west being mentioned, and he automatically took that as the whole movement being dissed. whereas he should've, in my opinion, made the effort to find out specifically who was being talked about. and wtf you talking about all that stuff in the ghettos for? that may be true, i'm not disputing that. but it's waay off topic of what this thread is about, and what my comment was about.

and about the face-to-face/physical shit - that doesn't even dignify a retort. all i'm going to say is you are the hardest netbanger i've ever come across.

3. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube

Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 10:15 PM

neilfy wrote:
    56st denker wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    56st denker wrote:

what a dumb post.

where did he make these comments about ice cube? twitter. so he's got access to the internet. like i said, slightest bit of research would show you who was involved

just cause u use twitter don't automatically mean you do research. dumb ass. Muthafuckas on myspace everyday and can't write a thesis. dumb ass. People in every ghetto across america can't get out of high school and have to go back for a ged when social services threaten to take their kids away but they been using computers forever. dumb ass..... and dumb ass i wish this was a face to face convo. and these people ain't dumb alot of black people don't have time (rather be doing other things) to do the work so they have solid knowledge so in the hood niggas use street talk.. niggas talk shit and hype eachother up to do crazy shit like talk shit about cube.

that's even dumber than you're previous post. seriously. i'm not talking about researching out a book for high school or college or whatever, i'm talking about something as simple as typing some keywords into google, and reading the info that comes up. jay rock read ice cube's comments, saw new west being mentioned, and he automatically took that as the whole movement being dissed. whereas he should've, in my opinion, made the effort to find out specifically who was being talked about. and wtf you talking about all that stuff in the ghettos for? that may be true, i'm not disputing that. but it's waay off topic of what this thread is about, and what my comment was about.

and about the face-to-face/physical shit - that doesn't even dignify a retort. all i'm going to say is you are the hardest netbanger i've ever come across.

all i was sayin is that in the "hood" people don't use logic very well. people blow things out of porportion for effect. which is why i laughed at your research thing bc niggas don't care about what somebody really mean they only seem to care about effect homie. i got off topic wn u couldn't see the logic in that and called my post dumb. u obviously not from any hood like mine. and im no net banger im a man that try elevate myself but wn i see bull like somebody callin somebody a bitch over the net i call THEM out. but peace homie.

4. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube

Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 9:10 AM

56st denker wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    56st denker wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    56st denker wrote:

what a dumb post.

all i was sayin is that in the "hood" people don't use logic very well. people blow things out of porportion for effect. which is why i laughed at your research thing bc niggas don't care about what somebody really mean they only seem to care about effect homie. i got off topic wn u couldn't see the logic in that and called my post dumb. u obviously not from any hood like mine. and im no net banger im a man that try elevate myself but wn i see bull like somebody callin somebody a bitch over the net i call THEM out. but peace homie.

cool. i see your point. but perhaps that attitude is what leads to unneccessary controversy, like this Jay Rock situation. and i never called Jay a bitch, if it's me that you're meaning. but yeah, peace

5. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube "Yeah I Was Calling Him Out, I Take It Personal When Somebody Says F*ck Us (New West)". Calls Cube Fans "D**k Riders"

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:07 AM

yaboifiya called him jay bitch

6. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube "Yeah I Was Calling Him Out, I Take It Personal When Somebody Says F*ck Us (New West)". Calls Cube Fans "D**k Riders"

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:07 AM

yaboifiya called him jay bitch

7. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube "Yeah I Was Calling Him Out, I Take It Personal When Somebody Says F*ck Us (New West)". Calls Cube Fans "D**k Riders"

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM

jay rock doesnt understand that ice cube fed up !.. he created tht gansta shxt, EVERYTHING you hear now is becasue of N.W.A & cube was the front man next to eazy-e Soo isee where cube cummin 4rm. he cummin 4rm an OG state of mind..

8. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:59 PM

mudafucka ice cubes 100 times the rapper u are! and hes fukin rite all u new rappers r shit u just need a gud beat and a fucked up voice like lil wayne and ur famouse raps dead its all about the lyrics and ice cube is a lyric genius and is bringing rap back alive aight! like u sed bitch, im sayin i take it personal wen a bitch like u disses cube so im tellin u straight back off mofuka, ice cube keep it goin G