Cube & EM?

Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I wonder if Cube will ever consider working with Em
Ice Cube Ft. Eminem Produced by Dr.Dre on I am the West

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Cube & EM?

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 3:01 AM

that would be really cool. but i'm pretty sure ice cube took a shot at eminem in one of the songs on that video of him in the studio:

"this ain't no white boy's rehabilitation"

2. RE: Cube & EM?

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:21 AM

i dont think it was a shot an eminem, i know it was about him but i think it was more in a friendly way, because he mentions MC Ren aswell doesnt he? and im pretty sure they wouldnt have anything againt each other.

3. RE: Cube & EM?

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM

now that be great to see

4. RE: Cube & EM?

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM

JeremyGroth wrote:
    i dont think it was a shot an eminem, i know it was about him but i think it was more in a friendly way, because he mentions MC Ren aswell doesnt he? and im pretty sure they wouldnt have anything againt each other.

maybe that's it. idk, just the way i took it. could be wrong

5. RE: Cube & EM?

Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Em has nothing to do with Westside. i think its bad for his reputation. i think, if i g2 choose one. it will probably be with Snoop or Game. prod by Dre :)

6. RE: Cube & EM?

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:39 PM

i want somethin that sound like that cube and dre natural born killaz.  or cube and korn the fuck dyin way better that the song on their shit.  or cube and game that song where cube like "muthafuckas aint gon learn.  til the chronic smoke dont burn and you cant see nothin but the ghetto bird lights through the palm trees. oh yea.. california aint a state its an army"   matter fact a tour with just that groove would be the shit.  awe shit i got to turn to the library and get my medication....lol  its so much pain, migraine.    itchy itchy ya ya.. they call me da da.  yea i aint gonna sleep for three days....  how you gonna sleep when you high on crack rhonda.  thats a chinese riddle for you....

Newsletter Signup