Lil Eazy E

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Ice Cube should put out Lil Eazy's Prince of Compton on Lench Mob.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Lil Eazy E

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:19 AM

he should put lil eazy on his album....and dre should put him on detox

2. RE: Lil Eazy E

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:04 PM

hell yea, lil e z has the d.n.a of n.w.a it makes since.

3. RE: Lil Eazy E

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:15 PM

he should put lil eazy on his album....and dre should put him on detox

lil-eazyE would be a good feature, but he should work with dre ure so damn right ! dre and ice cube = killa trax
    WEST = THE BEST

4. RE: Lil Eazy E

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM

i can see that happing they work good together

5. RE: Lil Eazy E

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:29 PM

You guys are all crazy man. Lil Eazy isn't even good. Why do you think he hasn't dropped yet? He Quit rap. now he's just an exec at some label. I think ruthless if I remember correctly.

6. RE: Lil Eazy E

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:44 AM

bigpoppa1115 wrote:
    You guys are all crazy man. Lil Eazy isn't even good. Why do you think he hasn't dropped yet? He Quit rap. now he's just an exec at some label. I think ruthless if I remember correctly.

I think it could happen! Lil E just need some bangin' ass tracks to rap on! That track he rapped on dissin GAME was nasty and he sounded good on it! Ive heard other tracks from him that wasnt so great because the beat was garbage(my opinion)! Maybe he do need couple Dre beats but Dre might try and make him sing....lol! Theres some great producers in the West and "E" just need some guidance from his fathers ex-roll dawgs!
    Cuz Obama said so!

7. RE: Lil Eazy E

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:19 PM

with this being said.....the remaining nwa members should do an ep and let lil eazy,hood surgeon and shea do the full cd.