ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Ice Cube talking all this shit lately about the New West and these up and coming rappers and not keeping it gangsta etc etc. Cube is the biggest studio gangsta out of the old West besides Dr.Dre. Cube and his crew got they ass whooped in New York during the NWA vs Cube feud. Also Solo whooped his ass good and took his chain. He gotten his hoe card pulled so many damn times like Yukmouth is today. Cube is a fake and a pussy. When Kam dissed him hard core, he bowed down like a pussy cause he didn't want no drama with Kam and the FOI. He also got bitch slapped by Common who totally ate him up on wax. I mean this hard core gangsta got dissed by a light hearted concious rapper from Chicago? Cube is a straight pussy and when Cypress dropped Ice Cube Killer, Cube was shitting his draws becauase every ESE in LA including the Mexican Mafia were out to kill Cube and his family. King Sun rushed him on stage and ran him the fuck outta New York. Now he is hating on Mack 10 like a bitch ass faggot. Mack had his back during the Cypress Feud and basicaly saved Ice Cube's life from letting the ESE's gang rape him. This bitch ass nigga Oshea Jackoff is so damn fake, he aint not O.G. he is more like an O.W. an Old Wankster. Stop perpretating Cube, you a old ass mutherfucker that aint shit, and you werent no gangsta in your prime either. Yea, you had some good tracks when you were hungry in those death certificate days but your last 3 albums were pure garbage and only sold a food stamp because your name recognition. Hang the mic up old man, you couldn't old Jay Rocks jock on your best day!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Half of the shit you say isn't even true.

Above the law and crew fought against cube and da lench mob
    King sun didn't do shit
    Solo didn't whoop nobody's ass this happened http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rap/browse_thread/thread/5bc303685ea4b729/08247f6da5309403?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=kam+ice+cube#08247f6da5309403
    Kam talked all that shit and after whoop whoop he got his ass jumped and beat up by bloods.

2. RE: JROCK211

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM

the only pussy here izz YOU !

3. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Fucc JROCC211 ! and iif JAY ROCC really said sumthink to make the DON MEGA ANGRY BOut Tha OLD WEST ! then Fucc Em' ALL ! WE KAN SHOW THEM WHO THE FUCC RUN's THE WEST COAST INDA RAP GAME RIGHT NOW iiZ ICE CUBE WC CRAZYTOONES AND THE WHOLE LENCH MOB RECORDS COMPANY !

SOUTH CENTRAL L.A GANG BANG CAPITAL .

YOU CAN't FUCC WIff CUBE HE's UNDISSABLE.

4. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM

e z jay rock fan,ur boy jay rock dont have half the talent cube has. i like j rock 2,he didnt say j rocks name so why is he so sesative? maybe ur boy is tryin 2 get famous 4 beefin with the big homie cube, and so what if cubed never banged,he is 2 smart 2 get caught up in that death trap. maybe u should open ur eyes, n c the big picture there is more 2 life than colors. all these rappers runnin around like super gang bangers aint doin shit but putin bulls eye on their chest. yeah its cool if u used 2 bang, but i dont got hear that shit every second, oh he is a real blood or he is a real crip or he aint never banged, all that shit is corny nigga. check ur self

5. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Jrock211? Nigga you suck. Who are you anyway? YOU PROBABLY NEVER PULLED A 211 OR EVEN TOOK ONE TO THE HEAD before. You got all this shit to say about Cube from the computer in your mothers basement. Nigga get a life. You say we all ridin his dick? Naw homie its just that REAL RECOGNIZE REAL YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA. GET A LIFE CUZ AND STOP HATIN ON REAL NIGGAZ! Stay off this site you Hoe Ass Nigga. P.S. it's funny how you registered an account on someones web site that you hate so much! I bet you bought all he cds too huh. Good Job!

6. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM

man everyone has his haterz. if u dont like ice cube just click on the X on your browser !
    WEST = THE BEST

7. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Rap beefs are what they are... Always on wax. KAM, Solo??? Tell me the last time you bought one of their CD's! Where's Common? For that matter where the fuck is Mack 10?? At the end of the day its all entertainment. Cube ain't going to jail and neither are any of these wack ass rappers that be talkin' shit cuz that's it just talk...

8. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:33 PM

I think Jay should stayed neutral with Cube's comments about up and coming west coast artist, I'm sure cube recognize who is out there grinding and making a name for themselves and Jay is surely getting his in for the new west. Stay in the cut like you've been doing because it's working I cops Jay Rock shit his shit is bangin he got lyrics but I have to give Cube respect for his longevity in the game no joke this nigga Cube aint no dummy we need Cube like New York needs Jay-Z but until the west come together these other coast is gonna keep us boxed out, real shittt!

9. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 4:13 AM

you fcin internet haterz ..

cube make money nigga shit ..

THE FCIN BITCH ASS NIGGAZ WANT A PIECE OF THE PIE !!!
    cC

10. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 5:18 AM

DUMB MOTHERFUCKA!!SNOOP DOGG TOLD YA ONCE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN:DON'T GO AGAINST AN NIGGA WITH A BIGGER FAN BASE THAN YOURS!NOBODY KNOWS YOU OR GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU,OR WHAT YOU SAY!CUBE WAS,IS AND WILL BE A LEGEND WHEN YOUR BLACK ASS IS BACK TO SELLING WHOPPERS AT BK..THAT STANDS FOR BURGER KING,YOU IDIOT!

11. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Ice Cube needs no defending. In my opinion, Cube is one of top entertainers. Both in musical and acting. That is why I have so much respect for Cube is that he uses a God given talent for the things that he does. I am from an older generation that appreciates people's talent and hard work. Cube shows just how smart he is by not giving in to the haters on the street level like Tupac did--where,s Tupac now? When you are on top of your game, you have a large target on your back for anyone trying to make a name for themselves. It's different once you're a public figure, Tupac does no one any good where he's at. On my list of people that I'd like to meet one day has always been Ice Cube, Prince, B.B. King, and a couple of others. Please keep the CD's and movies coming, it's very much appreciated!!!!!!

12. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Wow this guy or thing is remedial. Hes trying to act all "cool" by joining icecubes
    FAN website and dissing cube.. Ur just trying to be noticed do u think cube cares about what u think cus i dont. Who the fuck are you?? u are one of thoses people that just sit on websites and diss people. wow what a fun life. i bet u live in ur mommas basement.. Go get a life hater and go diss on another site cus ur not welcome here....ICECUBE4EVER!!!!!!!!!

13. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Most likely Jrock211 is a young, 110lbs, no talent, myspace rapper mad at the world. What’s studio is you creating a fake profile to talk shit about Cube. Post a pic of yourself with real info then someone may respect your opinions regarding Cube. Get your panties out your ass bitch you too uptight.

14. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM

?? show your face, then talk.
    David Dizmix Lopez

International Mixologist known from Brisbane to Spokane

15. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:16 AM

someone pls close this tread and ban this muthafucka's account
    Don Mega Jr.

16. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:19 AM

you talking some fake bullshit. you's an internet banging motherfucker. i bet you can't get out of the house sitting in your bear room with your drawers. in front of the computer all day.. get a life motherfucker. i hope we could meet up and shit. so i can break your jaw you bitch ass motherfucker.. say that shit on cube's face you internet banging bitch.

17. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM

ahahaha, you make me laugh.

At the end of the day homie....who's made more paper??
    Whose STILL in the rap game??
    Out of all those foo's who still has their name in mainstream music??

18. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:43 PM

U RETARTED MOTHAFUCKA!!! so wat if he got his chain took...dat nigga was big as fuck. Bet yo mark ass woulda hit yo knees and sucked his dick just to prevent yo chain frmm gettin took...and him takin that chain was a BITCH move by cypress hill
    ....Try standing up for a while so u can give jay rocks dick a rest...maybe then u can think straight without being fucked because apparetnly dis nigga got u hypnotized...Ice Cube is the realist mothafucka to ever touch the mic...HE got the I AM HIPHOP award u dumb fuck...there r only 4 ppl to ever get that and hes the 3rd rapper...apparently hes doin his shit right...u should back up a little bit to depart yo jimmy from jay rocks ass and look at the big picture bitch..Ice cube fucked up NWA wit one song and did it by himself (no vaseline) and he didnt punk out on shit against cpress hill. He bitch splapped them niggas wit cross em out and put a K and put them niggas in the dirt wit king of the hill...He also had some shit to say to common on Westside Slaughterhouse and he aint hatin or dissing mack 10 on shit..You aint gotta be a fuckin gangbanger to be gangster u stupid fuck..I like jay rock a little bit but he aint got SHIT on CUBE...
    U just a bitch!!!

ALL THIS SHIT TALK AFTER EVERYTHING ICE CUBE ACHIEVED ONLY MAKES JAYROCK211 A MASSIVE HATER!!! Its a simple fact

19. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Cube must have fucked his wife LOL Why are you making dumb threads like this ? you want Cube's attention ? clowns these days

20. JROCK211 Is a "Internet Gansta"

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Anybody can talk shit online. I dare you to diss Cube to his face. Scrub.
    West Up F00L!