ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Ice Cube talking all this shit lately about the New West and these up and coming rappers and not keeping it gangsta etc etc. Cube is the biggest studio gangsta out of the old West besides Dr.Dre. Cube and his crew got they ass whooped in New York during the NWA vs Cube feud. Also Solo whooped his ass good and took his chain. He gotten his hoe card pulled so many damn times like Yukmouth is today. Cube is a fake and a pussy. When Kam dissed him hard core, he bowed down like a pussy cause he didn't want no drama with Kam and the FOI. He also got bitch slapped by Common who totally ate him up on wax. I mean this hard core gangsta got dissed by a light hearted concious rapper from Chicago? Cube is a straight pussy and when Cypress dropped Ice Cube Killer, Cube was shitting his draws becauase every ESE in LA including the Mexican Mafia were out to kill Cube and his family. King Sun rushed him on stage and ran him the fuck outta New York. Now he is hating on Mack 10 like a bitch ass faggot. Mack had his back during the Cypress Feud and basicaly saved Ice Cube's life from letting the ESE's gang rape him. This bitch ass nigga Oshea Jackoff is so damn fake, he aint not O.G. he is more like an O.W. an Old Wankster. Stop perpretating Cube, you a old ass mutherfucker that aint shit, and you werent no gangsta in your prime either. Yea, you had some good tracks when you were hungry in those death certificate days but your last 3 albums were pure garbage and only sold a food stamp because your name recognition. Hang the mic up old man, you couldn't old Jay Rocks jock on your best day!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Most likely Jrock211 is a young, 110lbs, no talent, myspace rapper mad at the world. What’s studio is you creating a fake profile to talk shit about Cube. Post a pic of yourself with real info then someone may respect your opinions regarding Cube. Get your panties out your ass bitch you too uptight.

2. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM

?? show your face, then talk.
    David Dizmix Lopez

International Mixologist known from Brisbane to Spokane

3. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:16 AM

someone pls close this tread and ban this muthafucka's account
    Don Mega Jr.

4. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:19 AM

you talking some fake bullshit. you's an internet banging motherfucker. i bet you can't get out of the house sitting in your bear room with your drawers. in front of the computer all day.. get a life motherfucker. i hope we could meet up and shit. so i can break your jaw you bitch ass motherfucker.. say that shit on cube's face you internet banging bitch.

5. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM

ahahaha, you make me laugh.

At the end of the day homie....who's made more paper??
    Whose STILL in the rap game??
    Out of all those foo's who still has their name in mainstream music??

6. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:43 PM

U RETARTED MOTHAFUCKA!!! so wat if he got his chain took...dat nigga was big as fuck. Bet yo mark ass woulda hit yo knees and sucked his dick just to prevent yo chain frmm gettin took...and him takin that chain was a BITCH move by cypress hill
    ....Try standing up for a while so u can give jay rocks dick a rest...maybe then u can think straight without being fucked because apparetnly dis nigga got u hypnotized...Ice Cube is the realist mothafucka to ever touch the mic...HE got the I AM HIPHOP award u dumb fuck...there r only 4 ppl to ever get that and hes the 3rd rapper...apparently hes doin his shit right...u should back up a little bit to depart yo jimmy from jay rocks ass and look at the big picture bitch..Ice cube fucked up NWA wit one song and did it by himself (no vaseline) and he didnt punk out on shit against cpress hill. He bitch splapped them niggas wit cross em out and put a K and put them niggas in the dirt wit king of the hill...He also had some shit to say to common on Westside Slaughterhouse and he aint hatin or dissing mack 10 on shit..You aint gotta be a fuckin gangbanger to be gangster u stupid fuck..I like jay rock a little bit but he aint got SHIT on CUBE...
    U just a bitch!!!

ALL THIS SHIT TALK AFTER EVERYTHING ICE CUBE ACHIEVED ONLY MAKES JAYROCK211 A MASSIVE HATER!!! Its a simple fact

7. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Cube must have fucked his wife LOL Why are you making dumb threads like this ? you want Cube's attention ? clowns these days

8. JROCK211 Is a "Internet Gansta"

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Anybody can talk shit online. I dare you to diss Cube to his face. Scrub.
    West Up F00L!

9. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:54 AM

4 A nigga dat think cube a pussy U SHOW IS RIDING HIS DICK HARD-tell me somthin fuk face-Y DID U BRING IT ON THIS WEB PAGE-IF HE FAKE WHY U BOTHER TO SIGN UP-U GONE B THE FIRST HATTER WITH THE ALBUM AiNCHA-

10. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:56 AM

4 A nigga dat think cube a pussy U SHOW IS RIDING HIS DICK HARD-tell me somthin fuk face-Y DID U BRING IT ON THIS WEB PAGE-IF HE FAKE WHY U BOTHER TO SIGN UP-U GONE B THE FIRST HATTER WITH THE ALBUM AiNCHA-

11. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Ice cubes the man an if u gonna hate on cube for makin it an keepin it how it is not sellin out like most these wack ass ppl like mac 10 u needa get off this site....out of all the nwa he had most talent an still does

12. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM

IF YOU THINK ICE CUBE IS A PUSSY THEN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON HIS WEB SITE??LIKE FOR REAL DATS FUCKING STUPID!DONT COME UP IN HERE DISSING ICE CUBE LIKE THAT!YOU AINT NUFFIN BUT A DAMN INTERNET ROACH!YOU AINT TO NUFFIN ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN HATE ON THA BIGG MAN ICE CUBE.IF YOU GONNA HATE ON SOMEONE, WHY THE FUCK YOU GONNA TALK ABOUT THEM THEN??

13. A.M avatar A.M

RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Ice Cube, is and forever will be the #1 rapper in the history of Rap, and i don't recall anybody beating him in a lyrical battle, as a matter of fact, the NWA got slayed when Ice Cube dropped "No Vaseline", and Ice Cube along with Mack 10 beat Cypress Hill when they dropped "The King Of The Hill", and how do you say that Ice Cube is fake? THE MAN WROTE MORE THAN HALF OF THE LYRICS FOR NWA'S ALBUM, ICE CUBE CREATED GANGSTA RAP, but i guess a hater like you can't realize that, because you have a brain the size of your testicle.

14. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 7:53 PM

WHEN CUBE WENT TO WAR WITH THE EAST COAST HE HAD THE WHOLE COAST ON HIS BACK! CUBE IS A LEGEND! IF DUDES LIKE MALONE AND JAY ROCK WENT TO WAR WITH THE EAST COAST RIGHT NOW THE EAST COAST WOULD SAY " WHO THE FUCK IS JAY ROCK AND WHO THE FUCK IS MALONE" STRAIGHT UP!!! ICE CUBE SOLD MILLIONS!! WHAT HAS JAY ROCK SOLD? OR MALONE? I NO DUDES WHO SELL MORE UNITS OUT THERE TRUNK THEN THESE NEW WEST HOMIES! I PROUDLY SUPPORT JAY ROCK AND MALONE AND ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY I SUPPORT THEM! SELL SOME RECORDS FIRST, GO PLATINUM AT LEAST ONCE! CAUSE BIG HOMIES NO BODY KNOWS YOU DUDES ELES WHERE!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS CUBE!

15. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Your a cornball get off ICE CUBE'S NUTS BUSTA !!!! Jay rock is wack period no need to take any further with the cat

16. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM

omg moutherfucker u sayin jay rock is better than ice cube lol u a dead man walking puto dont make an ass out yourself dumass kid ice is the fucken west puto not even dre gets close to him.you dont know wtf your talking about soo shut your dick sucking mouth and get the fuck out.you get killed for what u say u fuckin internet banger.respect the og and cypress new album is wack so shut the fuck up nerd.

17. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:56 AM

YOU are the hungry one here for attention.
    Get your facts STRAIGHT buddy! Dont bring that gay shit up on here!
    Too many rocks in your jocks!

18. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM

nigga j rock stop talkin bout what tha next man did you sound like a bitch you do somthin if you pheel like you so hard ....dont talk about it be about bich nigga you aint on cube level period.

19. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:48 PM

I have respect for any man trying to come up and make a name for himself. Shit who cares if you catch a beat down or whatever. Cube put Kam on Solo on, Mack on and a gang of lil locs on. So whats your point? Cube is West Coast Music. He was riding on the East for not puttin our music on. It wasn't Snoop or Dre or Mack or nobody else. Cube made it so these cats can eat. This dude Cube is an Icon now and this is the respect he gets? Come on my guy. Slap yourself. It aint bout being on his nutz its about recognizing what he has done for these up and comin dudes. Sure alot people wanna call themselves gangstas Try doin that ish now see where it land you. In jail or dead. Studio gangsta shoot they all studion gangstas. Livin up to what u do on a record is all entertainment. Anybody in they right mind knows that. So shut with all this and that about whos real and whos fake. Cube laughing all the way to tha bank. Aye yo Cube keep doing ya thing mane. Keep em hatin'

20. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:17 PM

HAHA....ANOTHER INTERNET FAKE ASS HATER BEHIND THE KEYBOARD COMING UP WITH HIS OWN FACTS. CHICKEN HEAD GET CHICKEN FEAD!!
    I will do nothing lightly. When I walk, I will walk heavily. When I fight, I will fight with conviction. When I speak, I will speak strongly. When I feel, I will feel everything. When I love, I will love with everything.