ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Ice Cube talking all this shit lately about the New West and these up and coming rappers and not keeping it gangsta etc etc. Cube is the biggest studio gangsta out of the old West besides Dr.Dre. Cube and his crew got they ass whooped in New York during the NWA vs Cube feud. Also Solo whooped his ass good and took his chain. He gotten his hoe card pulled so many damn times like Yukmouth is today. Cube is a fake and a pussy. When Kam dissed him hard core, he bowed down like a pussy cause he didn't want no drama with Kam and the FOI. He also got bitch slapped by Common who totally ate him up on wax. I mean this hard core gangsta got dissed by a light hearted concious rapper from Chicago? Cube is a straight pussy and when Cypress dropped Ice Cube Killer, Cube was shitting his draws becauase every ESE in LA including the Mexican Mafia were out to kill Cube and his family. King Sun rushed him on stage and ran him the fuck outta New York. Now he is hating on Mack 10 like a bitch ass faggot. Mack had his back during the Cypress Feud and basicaly saved Ice Cube's life from letting the ESE's gang rape him. This bitch ass nigga Oshea Jackoff is so damn fake, he aint not O.G. he is more like an O.W. an Old Wankster. Stop perpretating Cube, you a old ass mutherfucker that aint shit, and you werent no gangsta in your prime either. Yea, you had some good tracks when you were hungry in those death certificate days but your last 3 albums were pure garbage and only sold a food stamp because your name recognition. Hang the mic up old man, you couldn't old Jay Rocks jock on your best day!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Maaaaan don't come on here trying to talk shit man you need to carry yo ass to a little wayne site with that gay Dennis Rodman Rainbow Profile picture you have and the both of you can jack off to some YOUNG MONEY VIDEOs you FUCKING Hater you like the rappers that fell off anyways so stop Haten you Bitch ass Rainbow Care Bear Wearing Dumb Ass XD

2. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:05 PM

YOU dumb fuck first of all he got jumped u dumb fuck and i bet if i got my boys and ur by urself u would 100 fuken percent get ur a ass whooped u dumb fuck and cypress hilll diss him first and BANM fuken he took out king of hill hoe and him and mack 10 ripped them a new asshole and common got dissed man ur dumb fuck for cumin in the forum saying stupid shyt u fuken hoe no ur facts

3. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:42 AM

JROCK211 speaks the truth.I wanna add one thing to it though:Cube didn't really pen shit for N.W.A.The D.O.C. wrote most of the dope raps for N.W.A.Little brainwashed groupie faggot bitches.

4. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Jay Rock? Nobody knows him :D

5. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:02 AM

You motherfucker...shut the fuck UP!if you knew what does ICE CUBE mean you'ld have kiled yourself!..and,obviously,you wouldn't hear these kind of songs you hear 'cause you would know what does rap mean!!
    it's not all for the one motherfucker shootin the other or shit like that...we ain't no brutals..we are civilised people....you supposed to care about the lyrics(which are the best) and not about gangbangers and other...i think that hearing about the problems of the common people is much more better than talking about weed,hoes and shooters all the time!!hunger,poverty and stealing are the REAL lyrics...!!

6. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:59 AM

90's rap vs 20th century?! tell me your opinion about this!! Which year do like most?

7. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:00 AM

miss_icey wrote:
    YOU are the hungry one here for attention.
    Get your facts STRAIGHT buddy! Dont bring that gay shit up on here!
    Too many rocks in your jocks!

That's the way suppose to be!!! You rock miss icey!!

8. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:47 AM

JeremyGroth wrote:
    this guy is an idiot, but the people who get angry about what he says is almost bigger idiots then he is.
    i dont know why you all bother to defend cube, he doesn't need it, all that this guy deserves is no one to reply to his thread.

Absolutely spot on, it's a waste of time replying this lunatic, he obviously enjoys this negative publicity. If he had anything close to a semblance of a life he wont be on here saying so much rubbish epitomizing his stupidity and craziness.

9. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:10 AM

HeyHowYaDoing213 wrote:
    JROCK211 speaks the truth.I wanna add one thing to it though:Cube didn't really pen shit for N.W.A.The D.O.C. wrote most of the dope raps for N.W.A.Little brainwashed groupie faggot bitches.

Absolutely dead wrong clown, Cube wrote 4 tracks alone on straight outta compton and wrote his own lyrics on the rest of the tracks, get ur facts right.

10. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Get off his dick, and tell yo bitch to come hear..

11. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:01 PM

A message the the oreo cookie, No matter how much u wanta switch, U gotta say the lil rainbow bitch that u r.. u got more time on your hanz then money... You more worry about a ass kicking, u too sissyfied to even take a ass whoopin so to come on a site and dis the founder... wheres your site fag... but Willy D said u gotta let a ho be a ho Gay Rock...

p.s. Cube sir keep it gangsta..
    the sahga is real lol

12. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:13 PM

i like how some lil dude from trailer park boys is talking shit about some made up shit. even if cube got his ass kicked(which he didnt) he is not a mma fighter. nor a pro boxer.
    you get on here trying to piss people off about someone they admire, but i bet you wouldn't be this mouthy if you came to my house, cuz as soon as you talked shit like ur hard, id get my boy to start up the video camera so i could brod cast your ass really getting kicked. throw that shit on youtube.

13. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I think your assertions are quite unenviable...objectionable to say the least. Ice Cube is my favorite Rapper, Actor, and Producer. I also like the fact that he was studying to be an architect. I think he is intelligent and an original.
    cdw

14. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:29 AM

carolynw wrote:
    I think your assertions are quite unenviable...objectionable to say the least. Ice Cube is my favorite Rapper, Actor, and Producer. I also like the fact that he was studying to be an architect. I think he is intelligent and an original.
    cdw[/quote

Cube is very intelligent several tracks on various albums all through his career is evidence of that. That's why he his slogan is "Music for the Brain" Cube is a poet, has very abstract and constructive lyrics rivaled by no one as far as I'm concerned. He's truly gifted, a Legend beyond Legends.

15. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:48 PM

yo fagget dont even try to be dissing ice cube
    I wish you could be under 18 to go to bullies avent center so i could see ice cube

16. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:28 AM

JROCK211 wrote:
    Ice Cube talking all this shit lately about the New West and these up and coming rappers and not keeping it gangsta etc etc. Cube is the biggest studio gangsta out of the old West besides Dr.Dre. Cube and his crew got they ass whooped in New York during the NWA vs Cube feud. Also Solo whooped his ass good and took his chain. He gotten his hoe card pulled so many damn times like Yukmouth is today. Cube is a fake and a pussy. When Kam dissed him hard core, he bowed down like a pussy cause he didn't want no drama with Kam and the FOI. He also got bitch slapped by Common who totally ate him up on wax. I mean this hard core gangsta got dissed by a light hearted concious rapper from Chicago? Cube is a straight pussy and when Cypress dropped Ice Cube Killer, Cube was shitting his draws becauase every ESE in LA including the Mexican Mafia were out to kill Cube and his family. King Sun rushed him on stage and ran him the fuck outta New York. Now he is hating on Mack 10 like a bitch ass faggot. Mack had his back during the Cypress Feud and basicaly saved Ice Cube's life from letting the ESE's gang rape him. This bitch ass nigga Oshea Jackoff is so damn fake, he aint not O.G. he is more like an O.W. an Old Wankster. Stop perpretating Cube, you a old ass mutherfucker that aint shit, and you werent no gangsta in your prime either. Yea, you had some good tracks when you were hungry in those death certificate days but your last 3 albums were pure garbage and only sold a food stamp because your name recognition. Hang the mic up old man, you couldn't old Jay Rocks jock on your best day!

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Lame

Ass

Nigga

17. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM

fuck you!!!!!!!!

18. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 1:33 AM

why you even on this website, no need for haters ! PISS OFF.

19. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 5:24 AM

JROCK211
    FUCK U & UR MAMA

20. Re: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:17 AM

50 Cent Planning Project With Ice Cube
    By Reggie Ugwu

The two duel-threat entertainers are said to be on the verge of a collaboration.

Filed Under 50 Cent, Ice Cube

Hip hop stars 50 Cent and Ice Cube have a lot in common. Both share the same surname, Jackson. They both started their rap careers with Dr. Dre, and were at one time arguably the most feared men in gangsta rap. Now both rappers-turned-actors have since gone on to crossover success on the big screen. But despite their parallel tracks, Cube and Fif have yet to cross paths either on wax or in film. According to 50, that may soon change.

Tweeting in response to a fan’s suggestion that the two stars work together, 50 revealed that he and Ice Cube will soon be collaborating on a project. Details on what the two hip hop heavyweights have in store are still scarce, but given their resumes, it could be anything from a song to a movie or TV show, apparel or headphones.

Ice Cube has had five platinum albums since the release of his 1990 classic debut, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, including 1992's double platinum The Predator. His success on the silver screen has been similarly impressive, with a critically acclaimed acting debut in 1991's Boyz N the Hood before a transition into blockbuster franchises Friday, Barbershop and Are We There Yet? His 23 films have grossed more than $815 million dollars to date. Lately, Cube has set his sights on the small screen, producing a TV version of Are We There Yet? for TBS and working with Bow Wow on a rumored new sitcom.

50 Cent has starred in five films since his 2005 debut in the biopic Get Rich or Die Tryin', directed by Jim Sheridan. Last year he inked a $200 million deal with Cheetah Vision Films to bring 10 more projects to the big screen. This year will see the release of the drama Things Fall Apart and SetUp, co-starring Bruce Willis. 50's 5th album, Black Magic, is due out later this year.

(Photo: John Shearer/Getty Images)

Visit ThisIs50.com

Newsletter Signup