Glasses Malone Explains Beef With Ice Cube And Speaks On Gangs On The East Coast

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Glasses Malone Explains Beef With Ice Cube And Speaks On Gangs On The East Coast

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM

UMM WHAT A LAME ICE CUBE IS NUMBER ONE AND EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE THAT IN EVER WAY
    ALWAYS BE TRUE TO U =)

2. RE: Glasses Malone Explains Beef With Ice Cube And Speaks On Gangs On The East Coast

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 4:12 AM

LakerRaiderNessa wrote:
    UMM WHAT A LAME ICE CUBE IS NUMBER ONE AND EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE THAT IN EVER WAY
    ALWAYS BE TRUE TO U =)

true say, even if malone realeases a diss track, cube better respond to dis shyt.

3. RE: Glasses Malone Explains Beef With Ice Cube And Speaks On Gangs On The East Coast

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Fuck this guy along with kam and wack 10

4. RE: Glasses Malone Explains Beef With Ice Cube And Speaks On Gangs On The East Coast

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Pathetic!! It's like dude is saying "Please Diss me Cube so I can get a little fame." He talks about Common's and Cypress' career after going at it with Cube. Okay, Cypress has not sold the same since the beef with Cube. Common had to go pop to gain fame. Yeah he was good on the underground but fame didn't come until he hooked up with Kanye and went pop. Kam had a good diss record, but when is the last time that he dropped an album? Does he even have a record deal? See winning the battle is good, but Cube won the war. Besides, Malone & Rock are wack. Little destiny's child niggas "say my name"....that's not gangsta!!

5. RE: Glasses Malone Explains Beef With Ice Cube And Speaks On Gangs On The East Coast

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 4:01 PM

This Fool Is Wayyy Behind On His Album,"Beach Cruiser".By The Time It Comes Out...It's Gonna Be Called,"Tricycle".Only Reason He Dissing Cube Is Cuz He Riding With Kam.Can't Compare No One With Cube!