my points gone??

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I had 1444 points and now i have like 914 anyone know why there gone?? please someone help me thanks
*IceCube4Ever*

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: my points gone??

    Sat, May 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM

    my points got jacked too.

  2. RE: my points gone??

    Sun, May 9, 2010 at 3:55 AM

    maybe there's a maximum amount of points you can achieve or something.
    and what are you gonna do with so many points anyway?

    peace
    |there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

  3. RE: my points gone??

    Sun, May 9, 2010 at 7:04 AM

    Wessel k wrote:
    maybe there's a maximum amount of points you can achieve or something.
    and what are you gonna do with so many points anyway?

    peace
    |there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

    I was just wondering why they were gone and my account was messing up....
    *IceCube4Ever*

  4. RE: my points gone??

    Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:23 PM

    WTF my points are gone again

  5. RE: my points gone??

    Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM

    irishyouth wrote:
    WTF my points are gone again

    I think the site is fucking up or some shit lol
    *IceCube4Ever*

  6. RE: my points gone??

    Mon, May 10, 2010 at 5:48 PM

    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    irishyouth wrote:
    WTF my points are gone again

    I think the site is fucking up or some shit lol
    *IceCube4Ever*[/

    i think it is lol

  7. RE: my points gone??

    Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM

    irishyouth wrote:
    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    irishyouth wrote:
    WTF my points are gone again

    I think the site is fucking up or some shit lol
    *IceCube4Ever*[/

    i think it is lol

    somtimes its says i have no friends then its say i have no points lol
    *IceCube4Ever*

  8. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM

    i had 211 and now i have 61 ponits
    WTF??????

  9. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:44 AM

    LOL
    seems that shit is contagious
    it happened to me TOO!!!
    from 800 and counting i only have now 186, man that sucks!
    hope they gonna give me back my points or else...
    ...
    yo i just realised that at my page it says "Member of I won"...dunno what that means but i think that may be a reason of why my points vanished...i think i just did to good at this website lol

  10. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:24 AM

    Yeah i just seen that too but they are separate things like
    Member OF:_______
    I Won:_______
    and if you win any Competitions and i think a member of a campaign.

  11. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:05 AM

    JeremyGroth wrote:
    Yeah i just seen that too but they are separate things like
    Member OF:_______
    I Won:_______
    and if you win any Competitions and i think a member of a campaign.

    Yeah i saw that too..But is has nothing to do with the missing points
    *IceCube4Ever*

  12. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:36 AM

    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    JeremyGroth wrote:
    Yeah i just seen that too but they are separate things like
    Member OF:_______
    I Won:_______
    and if you win any Competitions and i think a member of a campaign.

    Yeah i saw that too..But is has nothing to do with the missing points
    *IceCube4Ever*


    i was replying to the guy above me how he said it might have something to do with it.

  13. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:49 AM

    Got that same shit. Those points are useless anyway.

  14. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:50 AM

    JeremyGroth wrote:
    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    JeremyGroth wrote:
    Yeah i just seen that too but they are separate things like
    Member OF:_______
    I Won:_______
    and if you win any Competitions and i think a member of a campaign.

    Yeah i saw that too..But is has nothing to do with the missing points
    *IceCube4Ever*


    i was replying to the guy above me how he said it might have something to do with it.

    Srry my bad lol I wonder when another contest will be on here again :P
    *IceCube4Ever*

  15. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:40 AM

    haha i just lost my points too but i dont really care i doubt that theres gonna be that much stuff in the store that i need a lot of points for.

  16. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:36 AM

    i just lost my points too, not that i was gonna do something with so many points.


    |there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

  17. RE: my points gone??

    Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:22 PM

    Has this been solved yet, just lost 250 points.

  18. RE: my points gone??

    Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM

    jasonv wrote:
    Has this been solved yet, just lost 250 points.

    No lol one day on here here they better be enough music to download so i can use these points lol
    *IceCube4Ever*

  19. RE: my points gone??

    Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    yea i know....i lost 150 points!
    n thers been sum other wierd tech shit goin on wit dis website 2...
    like awhile ago i tried gettin on da site n it took me to dis other one
    i wuz like wtf....lol yea
    *DAZE.BBY*

  20. Moderator

    RE: my points gone??

    Wed, May 12, 2010 at 7:48 PM

    we are working on the point issue and hope to have this resolved asap

Newsletter Signup