Let me Advertise your Upcoming Shows FOR FREE

Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Ice Cube...I've Been a fan of your music for close to 10 years now. It made my day when I found out you were coming to Milwaukee on March 12... I want to make sure you sell out every single one of those tickets..I have experience advertising on many different Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.

What I was wondering, is what can I do to help? I have already been posting about the show every day to my facebook. I go to University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee (largest University in Milwaukee.) I know advertising your concert around campus would get you an incredible amount of tickets.

Please I hope there is anybody who works with or for Ice Cube that reads this. Because I will work for free. All I ask is that you consider letting me meet Ice Cube if you feel my work was beneficial.

Please Let me know.

P.S. ( I tried to do this through the "contact us" link at the bottom of the website..however that looked as if I were going to be contacting the Website Host service? Not Ice Cube's Management ...

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Newsletter Signup