Screenplay

Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:30 PM

I'm a screenplay writer. I have a copy of the Hollywood Creative Directory that said to direct my submission through Ice Cube's agent at WMA. To whom do I address the cover letter? This is a comedy in the genre of the movie "Friday". Thanks.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Screenplay also

Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Hi my name is Cameron Smith I am a bahamian 20 yr old but now lives in the turks island from i was young about 5 or 6 i wanted to be ab actor an always loved the ice cube movie my favorite movie from him is janky productions beacuse it has my favorite real person/trapper young jeezy in it. Being that im form the island we dont have many chances to make it big becuz we dont have many links an sources to a network like yours but i am a very talented person i would like to persure a career with your establishment cubevision i kno i can make it BIG i wanna do comdedy,horror,action,an cartoons the main this is gettin my self out there thats why i came to your blog site maybe you can be the first to give a bahamian a shot at the big screen . its really something i want to do an i really love your way of doing films my dream is to work with you an become somthing people always told me i cudnt .Thank you for readin this post /
    you can reach me via email @ camron_ron_352@hotmail.com ....peace!