Top Five Ice Cube Album

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:30 AM

Here's my list from 5th to 1st, wonder what you all feel bout it.

5. Raw Footage, Cube best album of this millenium in my opinion. This album deals with a variety of issues from social commentaries to politics, evironmental issues, religion, and profers solutions to a better life. Favorite songs include Take me away, Why me, Do ya thang, Gangsta rap made me do it, Stand tall, Get Used to it, I got my locs on & Hood Mentality.

4. Predator, Cubes' highest selling album, multi platinum as with quite a number of others, this album took Gangsta rap to another level with tracks like wicked, the classic it was a good day, check yo self, u cant fade me - classic story telling. This album truly is masterful and great, could be higher in the opinion of others.

3. Amerikka's most wanted, Cube's first album and one of the 1st albums in hip hop to get 5 star rating by so may magazines and the media alike. This album was raw with wicked flows even though a lot of beats now sound outdated but it's still one of the most influential albums of all time in Hip Hop, love Jackin for beats, the Nigga u luv to hate true Anthem.

2. Lethal Injection, This has to go down as Cube's best in terms of production, the beats on this album are true classics & if it wasnt for the message and the effect my No 1 on this list had on the hip hop community this album would be No 1 period. You Know How We Do It still remains my best Hip Hop song of all time, play it day in day out, my ring tone on my fone, the song was made to make me happy daily. Classic is truly an understatement to describe this song & when u play it alongside classics from Dre, Snoop, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas and other great MCs who ruled at one point its still No 1. There's still What Can I Do, Make it rough make it smooth, When i get to heaven - controversy in its purest form. This album is truly masterful & few albums in Hip Hop can be compared to it.

1. Death Certificate, this album had so many messages and controversy that it has to be No 1. It is truly a Hip Hop classic, I still bump Horny lil devil, I want to kill sam, Us, doing dumb shit, true to the game, the wrong nigga to fuck with, color blind, this album had the best intros i ve ever heard on a rap album the life side and the death side creativity at its highest. Daeth certificate is truly the greatest rap album Cube has ever worked on and is definitely top 5 rap albums of all time.

There are other albums of note but this five ve to be top, war & peace have great songs to, then lets not forget Laugh Now Cry Later with great powerful tracks.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Top Five Ice Cube Album

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 1:00 PM

1. The Predator
    2. Raw Footage
    3. Lethal Injection
    4. War & Peace vol. 1 [ War Disc ]
    5. Laugh now , cry later.

2. RE: Top Five Ice Cube Album

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:11 AM

1. Death Certificate
    2. Amerikkka's Most Wanted
    3. Predator
    4. Lethal Injection
    5. Raw Footage

3. RE: Top Five Ice Cube Album

Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:36 PM

lol...r u kiddin? all ice cube albums are Top Albums...can't number that shit...Ice Cube was and still be the greatest rapper!

4. RE: Top Five Ice Cube Album

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM

1.Lough Now , Cry Later
    2.Raw Footage
    3.The Predator
    4.Amerikka's Most Wanted
    5.Death Certificate

5. RE: Top Five Ice Cube Album

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:02 AM

Not In Any Order But:

War & Peace Vol.2 [Peace Disc]
    War & Peace Vol.1 [War Disc]