How will you listen to I Am The West?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Just curious how everybody else is gonna bump the new Cube record when it drops. Some might smoke, drink or both. Others might be sober as can be. Where will you be? In your car, house, with a friend? How will you listen to the record? Headphones, computer speakers, etc?

Me personally...I'm going to try my hardest to not listen to any more leaks before July 13th and then I'm gonna hit up Best Buy or wherever and grab me a couple of copies. From there I see myself going to the store and grabbin' some drank and you already know the kush will be plentiful. So I'll probably get myself a nice little buzz going on at home and then go outside into the sunshine and bump the hell out of the record on some beats by Dre in-ear headphones to get that complete sound I'm looking for.

What is YOUR plan??

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I Too Was Thinking About Smoking A Blunt, Drinking A Few Coronas & Bumpin' Cubes Discography Leading Up To The New Album.

Keep It West Y'all

YAY-YAAY!!!

2. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Well, I will be listenin to it on the way home from bestbuy then rip it to my comp and finish listening there... then next time goin to car leave it car where it belongs.. these beats cube got goin for him.. will be good in the car!

3. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 3:44 AM

on my 5.1 home cinema from my bedroom
    yayyaayy!

4. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:41 AM

Any way i can.....ima have dat shit on full blast in my headphones and if i can get it goin in the car everyone in the visinity is gonna know CUBE IS HERE

5. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Imma blast that cd so loud the the old birds on my streety are gonna be bumping that shit lol
    *IceCube4Ever*

6. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Get my roll on in the caddy, assume my gangsta lean and enjoy!Yay yaaay!

7. RE: How will you listen to I Am The West?

Sun, May 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Nice. Looks like a couple others are gonna be blazing up as well and others bumping that shit in the ride and at home. It's gonna be a good day for sho.