Ice Cube's next music video

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM

How many of y'all would like to see Cube's next music video filmed somewhere in the ghetto like South Central, Compton or Watts? I'm down with that! Let's bring gangsta rap back fo' real!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Ice Cube's next music video

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:18 AM

yea that would be dope as a fuck.. maby some it was a good day part 2, some mellow gangsta shit in the hood :D

or some hood antheim, about peace... invite some latino gangstas, black gangstas and white...

sry if i tlak shit :D
    SA all day

2. RE: Ice Cube's next music video

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Yeah and he should have alot of homies with him, and he should be walking down like the middle of the road with his homies behind him acting all gangsta and shit :) it would look sweet
    *IceCube4Ever*

3. RE: Ice Cube's next music video

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 8:17 AM

HELL YA THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT, THE WHOLE LENCH MOB FAM

4. RE: Ice Cube's next music video

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:17 AM

I don't think it's realistic... Cube moved away from all that as I see it, he's now a guy in his 40s and the thug style doesn't fit him anymore, also, now he's more about meaningful words and not as much about violence.
    I want to see his next video filmed in LA, but a thug role is not a role that I see Cube in.
    He could prove me wrong though...
    What I'd really like to see in his next video is great artists from the West, like Cypress, Snoop, Dre, King Tee, MC Ren.. and all the Westcoast legends brought together to celebrate the West.

5. RE: Ice Cube's next music video

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:42 AM

AlexRmF wrote:
    I don't think it's realistic... Cube moved away from all that as I see it, he's now a guy in his 40s and the thug style doesn't fit him anymore, also, now he's more about meaningful words and not as much about violence.
    I want to see his next video filmed in LA, but a thug role is not a role that I see Cube in.
    He could prove me wrong though...
    What I'd really like to see in his next video is great artists from the West, like Cypress, Snoop, Dre, King Tee, MC Ren.. and all the Westcoast legends brought together to celebrate the West.

Yeah i like that idea more.
    i reckon snoop would definatly be in it, dre might, dub and crazy toones & the rest of lench mob you think would do it.

6. RE: Ice Cube's next music video

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:18 AM

I think somethin' simple, like an LA hotspot, bar, nightclub, that sort-a-vibe to it - somethin' thats gonna get it pumpin' in the club!!

Fed up of hearin' this cheesy pop-rap sh*t in the clubs round by me when I could be gettin' a bops on too Cube!! :p

Newsletter Signup