Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:09 AM

"Killas" Ft Ice Cube, The Game, Elephant Man & Whole Wheat Bread is on lil jons new album crunk rock. i have heard this awhile ago but in the album version cube has a better verse.
its my favourite song off the album.
check it out.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:30 PM

I listened to Crunk Rock today. I don't know, the beats are all right, but I'm not a big fan of it. I expected more from the record. The only song I listen to more than once is Killas. It's the best track on the album.

Comparing the album version and the first version, I don't know which one is better. You're right, Jeremy, Ice Cube got a better verse on the album version, but I don't like Elephant Man rapping the intro and a part of the chorus. It sounded much better without them.

Does someone know where I can find the lyrics of Cube's new verse? Using google I only find the lyrics of the first version.

2. RE: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:23 PM

fuck lil jon and fuck that crunk CRAP shit.
    SA all day

3. Re: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM

To be honest lol... G-Walk is hot LOL.... I hate soulja boy... but i love the beat and it is the crunk lil jon i love man.. killas is also amazing.. they teh best songs on album..

4. Re: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Wasn't happy at all with Crunk Rock. Wasted my damn money!

5. Re: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:28 PM

oldskool48 wrote:
    Wasn't happy at all with Crunk Rock. Wasted my damn money!

LOL>.. u shuldve just downloaded it first to see if ya liekd it first.. i meen shit lil jon hasn;t put out an album since 05.. so bad judgement on ur hand..

6. Re: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Here it is...Official new Killas off Crunk Rock!
    Lil Jon - Killas (Feat Ice Cube, Game, Elephant Man, & Whole Wheat Bread)
    Lil Jon - Killas (Feat Ice Cube, Game, Elephant Man, & Whole Wheat Bread) by Justp94

7. Re: Lil Jon :"Killas" Ft. Cube

Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:56 AM

It's the only enjoyable song on the album.