ice cube sucks

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM

so fucking bad.if he just stoped trying so hard he would make what i watch on my tv so much better.fucking thug huh? are we there yet? lmfao

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM

he started this gangsta shit. he the reason u bumpin ganga shit in ur old cheap ass boom box bitch. are we ther yet thats sum funny shit i like tht movielol (westside folife-thuglife biiatch)

2. RE: ice cube sucks

Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 9:47 AM

You aint shit soft ass nigga! Sounds like you a born hater. That's ok we need people like you so we can strive to be better and have you haters there to tell us we're doin it right , punk biiiiiitch! Midwest fooool!

3. Re: ice cube sucks

Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 11:06 AM

2 CA$HONLY: you goddamn right man! This is fan site so go get blowjob somewhere away from here.

4. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:28 PM

to this poster, your stupid !! did you use all three of your brain cells to post that ????

5. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:17 AM

Go troll on your lil waynes fag side... This is reality...grow up!

6. Re: ice cube sucks

Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 5:52 PM

i am not with this guy , i liked ice cube , but i don't like him now ,

because ice cube insulted Jesus , by saying Jesus rolling some ass's on his song ' soul on ice ' .

am i correct ?

7. Re: ice cube sucks

Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:49 PM

FUCK YOU BITCH AND WHAT!!!!!!
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

8. Re: ice cube sucks

Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:53 PM

1pistol9shots wrote:

because ice cube insulted Jesus , by saying Jesus rolling some ass's on his song ' soul on ice ' .

am i correct ?

What? shut the hell up! stupid.....
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

9. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 3:46 AM

1pistol9shots wrote:

am i correct ?

no you are not correct. Don't twist and bend somebodies words and make them seem like they are offending someone.

10. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM

moh230 wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

am i correct ?

no you are not correct. Don't twist and bend somebodies words and make them seem like they are offending someone.

no , am not twisting any words, go listen to the song ' soul on ice ' in his new album ' i am the west '.

he insulted Jesus , by saying ' i am rolling some ass's just like Jesus ' in the verse two i think .

i like ice cube very much man , but i am upset for what he said on Jesus .

dont think i am a hater or something , i just want an explanation for this ,

and thanks

11. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Ice cube is the father of this gangster shit and a pioneer in the game, dont hate cuz hes gettin that movie money, never talk down on a man gettin paid takin care of his family

12. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Thug? TV? Try Hard? Please have a valid education and opinion on music before voicing it!

13. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 7:17 PM

1pistol9shots wrote:
    no , am not twisting any words, go listen to the song ' soul on ice ' in his new album ' i am the west '.

he insulted Jesus , by saying ' i am rolling some ass's just like Jesus ' in the verse two i think .

and thanks

He actually says

"You can ask Jesus, Ima be here about as long as Regis"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

14. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:26 AM

TheSpotEdvin|Doses wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEsXqAkoZw

For all that need a little PAC to help lift your spirits UP!!! "thru every hill through every spill despite how ill ,recognize,evil keep your head up and remain chill" -EDVIN if no one loves you I DO!!!! :) laugh wit mE!

Fuck the punk ICE !!!
    Life is to be adored- its bliss

All across the world wars are started over bad looks or a dis

As a human race we expedite deaths, & then ask why life withers away like via Express

Our perils, our tragedy the epidemy of our own failures and instab

Thanks for sharing the link!

15. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:36 AM

so fucking bad.if he just stoped........
    FUCK YOUR MAMA
    I FUCK U!!!

16. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:32 AM

Too ignorant. Listen to tha lyrics. "To all of ya'll that think i went Hollywood.... I'm a gangsta. I know when i got it good". Keep makin that money brother and ill see you in Brisbane at months end.

17. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:59 AM

nil8r153 wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

and thanks

He actually says

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

ahha thanks bro, i know, that guys a dumb ass, just because somebody puts lyrics up on some gay ass lyrics site, they beleive its the true words.

18. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:03 AM

moh230 wrote:
    nil8r153 wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

and thanks

He actually says

You know the side!

ahha thanks bro, i know, that guys a dumb ass, just because somebody puts lyrics up on some gay ass lyrics site, they beleive its the true words.

you are the dumb ass not me , it is not my problem that you buy the clean version ,

go and listen to the explicit version , the song soul on ice , between 1:30 and 1:40 ,

pleases check

19. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:51 AM

1pistol9shots wrote:
    ......between 1:30 and 1:40

Ahahha ok, he rhymes Jesus twice in this song apparently :P (EDIT: OOps sorry bro, turns out the other line i quoted was from No Country for Young men)

Sounds like "Roll in on some ass just like Jesus" No idea what that means, could've heard wrong though.

You know the side!

20. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM

why isnt this thread delete i thought this was done and over with???
    *IceCube4Ever*

Newsletter Signup